Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Plattsburgh
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|March||Cheapest month to stay with an average 44% drop in price.|
|May||Most expensive month to stay with an average 43% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|C$ 152||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|C$ 203||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Plattsburgh hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Plattsburgh hotel
- For travelers seeking hotels near Plattsburgh International Airport, you can find a cluster of hotels near the intersection of Highway 3 and Interstate 87, about six miles from the airport and less than two miles from downtown Plattsburgh. The Best Western Plus Plattsburgh includes parking and airport shuttle, plus an indoor pool and 24-7 exercise room.
- The intersection of Highway 3 and I-87 is an excellent spot to book a hotel if you need to stay close to State University of New York (SUNY) Plattsburgh. The Days Inn & Suites and the Fairfield Inn & Suites are two options that are both two miles away from the campus, both with free parking and breakfast, pools, and exercise rooms.
- For history lovers, stay near the Kent-Delord House, reputedly the oldest house in Plattsburgh, located in downtown Plattsburgh. The home has been made into a museum with period furniture and Delord family heirlooms on display. Super 8 Plattsburgh is located about two miles north of the museum, on Highway 9, and includes free breakfast, parking and an indoor pool.
- The Cumberland Bay State Park on the north side of Plattsburgh has a playground, a beach swimming area, and picnic areas. It’s a popular day destination spot for relaxing with family and friends. Rip Van Winkle Motel on Highway 314 is less than a 10-minute walk from the park and waterside, and it’s only about two miles from Plattsburgh center.
- For golfers, the Bluff Point Golf Resort on the lake offers guests cabin and suites with direct access to the golf course. The resort has a small beach on the lake, with a pier and chairs to take in the view. With the trees surrounding the golf course and resort, you’ll feel like you’re out in nature, while only being five miles from downtown Plattsburgh.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Plattsburgh
Are hotels in Plattsburgh safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Plattsburgh?
What hotels in Plattsburgh have a good swimming pool?
Where can I book family-friendly hotels in Plattsburgh?
How can I find a good hotel near the beach?
Where can I book cheap hotels in Plattsburgh?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Plattsburgh?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Plattsburgh by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Plattsburgh hotelsCheck availabilityPet friendlyCheck availabilityCheck availabilityPet friendlyCheck availabilityCheck availability
Go to map
Most recommended Plattsburgh hotelsShow all