Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Fernie
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|November||Cheapest month to stay with an average 33% drop in price.|
|June||Most expensive month to stay with an average 129% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|C$ 157||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|C$ 191||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Fernie hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Fernie hotel
- The Fernie Alpine Resort is a great place to ski, snowboard, snowmobile or hike. You’ll be just steps away from the slopes when you book your stay at the Fernie Slopeside Lodge. It offers ski-in/ski-out access as well as a microwave and refrigerator in each room.
- Historic Downtown Fernie is really quaint and beautiful. From here you can take in views of the mountains or learn about the history of the town at the local museum. It is also home to a number of stylish boutiques, restaurants and coffee shops. Park Place Lodge offers accommodation in the heart of downtown. Choose to stay in a standard room or studio suite with added space. Each room provides guests with a balcony, refrigerator and microwave. There is also a pool, hot tub, fitness room and bar/lounge on-site.
- The Vodka Ice Bar features ice sculptures and a variety of cold and trendy vodka drinks. This popular adult lounge is located in the Cirque Bar at Lizard Creek Lodge. A picturesque resort, from your room you’ll experience mountain views and a variety of lodging options. If traveling with a large group, a 3-bedroom loft can sleep as many as 12 people. Amenities offered to guests include a pool, hot tub and fitness center.
- Sample local brews while on vacation at the Fernie Brewing Company. The Best Western Plus Fernie Mountain Lodge is less than a mile from this attraction. It is also close to Mount Fernie Provincial Park and Fairy Creek Falls. This hotel has standard rooms, suites and family rooms. When staying here, you will also have access to a swimming pool, fitness center, restaurant, bar and lounge.
- Walk the Cottonwood Trail. A conservation area of Canada, it is a lush forest with lots of wildlife including deer and elk. Birch Meadows Lodge Bed & Breakfast is just minutes away from the trail. It provides rustic chalets with individual entrances. Free breakfast is provided to guests each morning.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Fernie
Are hotels in Fernie safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
What are the best hotels near Fernie Alpine Resort?
How much does a hotel cost in Fernie?
Are there any hotels in Fernie with a golf course?
What are the most affordable hotels in Fernie?
Where is a good place to stay in Fernie if traveling with children?
What hotels in Fernie offer spa-treatments/services?
How much is a hotel in Fernie for this weekend?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Fernie?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Fernie by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Fernie hotelsCheck availability
Go to map
Most recommended Fernie hotelsShow all