Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Hollywood
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|May||Cheapest month to stay with an average 22% drop in price.|
|February||Most expensive month to stay with an average 56% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|C$ 164||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|C$ 212||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Hollywood hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
4 stars and above
Top tips for finding the perfect Hollywood hotel
- Hollywood, Florida, is perfectly located between Fort Lauderdale and Miami, with most of its accommodation options being resorts and hotels located on the beachfront area of Hollywood Beach. Many offer great views of the Hollywood Beach boardwalk, such as the Diplomat Beach Resort and Margaritaville Hollywood Beach Resort. Make sure to get a room with a sea view.
- Those looking to escape the Hollywood Beach area craze might want to stay Downtown, which is filled with art galleries, cute shops and boutiques, and many other entertainment options. It is also just a short drive to the beach, with a trolley service running between the two locations all week. Both Ramada by Wyndham and Downtown Hollywood Boutique Hotel are great central options.
- Foodies should also consider staying in the downtown area, where they’ll find lots of restaurant options featuring both local and international cuisine (J28 Sandwich Bar for a laidback snack, La Flambee for a nice French dinner). Downtown Hollywood Boutique Hotel, near Young Circle Park, is a great option, as it is both more affordable than the beachside resorts and stands close to many restaurants.
- If you’re looking for a more adventurous type of trip, consider staying in the area of North Beach, near the Anne Kolb Nature Center, where you can engage in lots of fun activities such as hiking and kayaking. Try Ocean Inn, which is nestled between both the beach and the center.
- Many hotels in Hollywood not only offer a free shuttle service from and to the airport, but can also arrange for trips to popular destinations, such as South Beach in Miami. Staff at hotels such as the Marriott are known for happily arranging private shuttle services for their customers.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Hollywood
Are hotels in Hollywood safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
What are the best hotels near Hollywood Beach?
What are the best options for a romantic escapade?
What are the closest hotels to the airport?
Where should business travelers stay in Hollywood?
Which hotels have a swimming pool?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Hollywood?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Hollywood by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Hollywood hotelsPoolSpaCheck availabilityCheck availabilityAirport shuttleFree Wi-FiPoolPet friendlySpaCheck availabilityCheck availabilityFree Wi-FiPoolPet friendlyCheck availabilityCheck availability
Go to map
Most recommended Hollywood hotelsShow all