Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Courtenay
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|November||Cheapest month to stay with an average 61% drop in price.|
|July||Most expensive month to stay with an average 9% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|C$ 197||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|C$ 185||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Courtenay hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
Top tips for finding the perfect Courtenay hotel
- If you fancy a game of golf during your vacation, look for hotels in Courtenay near to Crown Isle Resort and Golf Community, which provides luxury studios and villas with whirlpool tubs. This 4-star hotel overlooks the 18-hole Crown Isle Golf Course and provides guests with a golf pro shop, fitness center, as well as a pub with an outdoor patio and a fine-dining restaurant.
- River Heights Motel is one of the cheap hotels in Courtenay. Located in the heart of the town, this 2-star motel offers budget accommodation with kitchenettes, as well as free Wi-Fi and parking. Another value-for-money hotel, less than a mile from Courtenay, is Travelodge by Wyndham Courtenay. The 2-star hotel lets children under the age of 17 stay for free and has an outdoor pool. Parking and Wi-Fi are also complimentary.
- If you are looking for hotels in downtown Courtenay, stay at Best Western Westerly Hotel in Courtenay. This 3-star hotel is also home to a conference center and is only a short walk from the Courtenay & District Museum and Archives. Guests can enjoy an indoor pool, a hot tub, a sauna, and a fitness center. There is also a restaurant, a pub and a lounge with billiards.
- The Old House Hotel & Spa is one of the hotels in Courtenay with a pool. Set in the town center and close to Courtenay River, the all-suite Old House Hotel in Courtenay features 3-star rooms, along with an outdoor heated pool with two hot tubs, patios with barbecues and a fine-dining restaurant.
- Looking for hotels near Courtenay? Located in Comox, which is 5 miles from Courtenay, The Rusted Tricycle Bed & Breakfast provides cozy accommodation with vintage décor. Offering guests use of the sun terrace with an outdoor fireplace and garden, there is also storage for ski equipment and bikes.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Courtenay
Are hotels in Courtenay safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Where to stay in Courtenay?
How much does a hotel cost in Courtenay?
Are there any hotels in Courtenay with suites?
Are there any spa hotels in Courtenay?
Is there any family-friendly accommodation in Courtenay?
Are there any waterfront hotels in Courtenay?
How much is a hotel in Courtenay for tonight?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Courtenay?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Courtenay by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Courtenay hotels
Go to map