Find cheap flights to Miami
Good to know
|November||Best time to beat the crowds (3% less expensive on average)|
|December||Most popular time to fly (1% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a round-trip
|C$ 420||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
|C$ 258||or less|
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Miami
- Looking for cheap airfare to Miami? 25% of our users found round-trip tickets to Miami for the following prices or less: From Toronto C$ 357, from Vancouver C$ 442, from Montreal C$ 463
- Book at least 3 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Miami is January.
- Travellers on flights to Miami looking for a convenient and upscale hotel will find what they are looking for at the Miami International Airport Hotel. This hotel is the only hotel that is on the airport property and offers access to all of the shops and restaurants within the airport.
- If you will be accompanied by a pet or service on your flight to Miami, you will be happy to learn that Miami International Airport boasts a grand total of seven pet relief areas, four of which are indoors and three outdoors. Each area is equipped with waste disposal stations for your convenience.
- If the long flight to Miami has left you craving a Cuban meal, La Carreta in Concourse D of Miami International Airport should satisfy your cravings. The restaurant offers a full menu of Cuban style soups, salads, sandwiches, and entrées.
- If you have just arrived on your flight to Miami and realize that you’ve forgotten those board shorts or that bikini, stop by Ron Jon Surf Shop in Concourse G on Level Two at Miami International Airport. In addition to great swimwear, they carry a whole host of surf and skate equipment as well as outdoor adventure camera gear.
- If you have made the trip to Miami with a large amount of baggage in tow, you might appreciate a luggage cart to make transport a little easier. The airport offers self-service luggage carts for a small fee, and the carts can be found throughout all of the terminals as well as all of the parking garages.
FAQs - booking Miami flights
How long is the flight to Miami?
What is the cheapest flight to Miami?
How far is Miami Airport from central Miami?
What is the name of Miami’s airport?
What is the process for clearing customs at Miami airport?
How do I rent a car at Miami International Airport?
Are there mass transit options to travel from Miami Airport to Miami Beach?
If I will be boarding a cruise ship after my flight to Miami, is there information available about my cruise at the airport?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to Miami
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Miami Plane Tickets (Round-trip)
Book Cheap Miami Plane Tickets (One-way)
Flights to Miami
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.