Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Parksville
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|April||Cheapest month to stay with an average 55% drop in price.|
|May||Most expensive month to stay with an average 38% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|C$ 207||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|C$ 225||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Parksville hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Parksville hotel
- If you're planning a trip to Parksville, consider staying in a beachfront hotel. The 4-star Beach Club Resort - Bellstar Hotels & Resorts is situated on Parksville Beach near the city center. The rooms offer great views, and there is an on-site restaurant with waterfront views.
- For a luxurious vacation in Parksville, stay at the 4-star Tigh-Na-Mara Seaside Spa Resort. It's just a short walk from Rathtrevor Beach, and it has a full-service spa, a sauna, a beautiful indoor pool, and an on-site restaurant. You might also consider the 4-star Ocean Trail Resort, also near Rathtrevor Beach. It has a seasonal outdoor pool, a hot tub, and a balcony in each room.
- For a more budget-friendly or cheap option, consider the Paradise Seashore Motel, which is near the city center. It includes a continental breakfast. Another option is the Travelodge by Wyndham Parksville. It's a short walk from the beach and a short drive from Morningstar Golf Course. It has an indoor pool and a continental breakfast.
- If you're traveling for business, you might wish to stay at one of the hotels in Parksville that provides business facilities. The Sunrise Ridge Waterfront Resort has a private beach on the Strait of Georgia and has both meeting rooms and banquet facilities. Another option is the Beach Club Resort - Bellstar Hotels & Resorts, which provides meeting rooms and banquet facilities.
- If you're traveling with your family, consider booking a room at the Pacific Shores Resort & Spa. This property has a private beach and is close to Rathtrevor Beach. It has a spa with a sauna and a hot tub for parents in need of a break; in addition, it features a children's pool, a playground, and books, games, and puzzles for children. The hotel also offers family rooms.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Parksville
Are hotels in Parksville safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Are there any hotels in Parksville that come with suites?
Are there any hotels in Parksville that come with fireplaces?
Are there any hotels in Parksville that come with kitchens?
Are there any hotels in Parksville that come with parking?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Parksville?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Parksville by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Parksville hotels
Go to map