Wasaga Beach hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Wasaga Beach
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|September||Cheapest month to stay with an average 12% drop in price.|
|July||Most expensive month to stay with an average 22% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|C$ 171||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|C$ 258||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Wasaga Beach hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
Top tips for finding the perfect Wasaga Beach hotel
- Hoping to spend your trip swimming in the lake and relaxing on the beach? Choose a hotel near the Wasaga Beach Provincial Park, such as the affordable Villa Nova Motel Resort. This beachfront park is located directly on the banks of Lake Huron and is known for being clean and having a variety of walking trails.
- For travelers interested in seeing some of the region’s historic architecture, select a hotel near the Nancy Island Historic Site, a grouping of island houses built around the time of the War of 1812, offering tours for visitors. The Beachfront at Wasaga Motel and Cottages is only a three-minute walk from the property and a two-minute walk from the Wasaga Beach.
- If you’re visiting Wasaga Beach with your family and are interested in kid-friendly activities, pick a hotel near the Tree Fort, an outdoor adventure park located in the heart of the city’s Downtown neighborhood. Angel's Motel is a budget choice that is only a three-minute walk to the Tree Fort and a five-minute walk to the beachfront.
- To do some golfing during your trip, book a hotel near the Marlwood Golf & Country Club, such as the Kingsbridge Inn located less than a five-minute drive away. This 18-hole golf course is open to both members and guests, and it features a practice facility and periodic free golf clinics.
- Wasaga Beach contains a large selection of local wineries, making it a popular area for wine-enthusiasts to visit. Choose a hotel next to Make Great Wine, a small winery that helps you choose your perfect grape and fill your own bottle of wine. The J&J Motel is only a two-minute drive to Make Great Wine and is adjacent to Highway 92.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Wasaga Beach
Are hotels in Wasaga Beach safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
What are the best hotels near Wasaga Beach Provincial Park?
Are there hotels in Wasaga Beach with free parking?
What hotels in Wasaga Beach have a good view?
What are some good hotels in Wasaga Beach near Main Street Market?
Which hotels in Wasaga Beach are near the Carly Patterson Memorial Trail?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Wasaga Beach?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Wasaga Beach by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Wasaga Beach hotels
Go to map