Sault Ste Marie hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Sault Ste Marie
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|May||Cheapest month to stay with an average 15% drop in price.|
|September||Most expensive month to stay with an average 16% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|C$ 139||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|C$ 142||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Sault Ste Marie hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Sault Ste Marie hotel
- If you're planning your first trip to Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario, consider staying downtown. The Algonquin Hotel is located near the Canadian Bushplane Heritage Centre and also near the Ermatinger-Clergue National Historic Site. You might also consider the Quattro Hotel & Conference Centre, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member, which is just yards from the Northern Ontario Country Music Hall of Fame.
- Another nice place to stay is by the water. Book a room at the Delta Hotels Sault Ste. Marie Waterfront, if you’d like to stay on the waterfront. The Sault Ste. Marie Waterfront Boardwalk is nearby, and the hotel is less than a mile from the OLG Casino. The Sleep Inn is a short walk from the water and just yards from the Sault Ste. Marie Museum.
- For proximity to the Essar Centre, book a room at the Days Inn & Suites Sault Ste. Marie. It's across the street from the sports center, and the Station Mall is right within reach, too. Another option is the Holiday Inn Express Sault Ste. Marie. The property is yards from the Essar Centre and close to the OLG Casino.
- For business purposes, you might like to stay at a hotel that offers business facilities. The Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Sault Ste. Marie, which is a couple of miles from the city center, features a business center as well as meeting rooms and banquet facilities. Another option is The Water Tower Inn – Best Western Premier Collection. It includes a business center, as well as meeting and banquet facilities.
- For early morning flights, stay at one of the hotels in Sault Ste. Marie that come with airport shuttle services. The Delta Hotels Sault Ste. Marie, situated on the waterfront, provides guests airport shuttle services and free parking at the hotel. You might also try the Days Inn & Suites Sault Ste. Marie near the Essar Centre. Be aware that additional fees are likely at both properties.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Sault Ste Marie
Are hotels in Sault Ste Marie safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
What hotels in Sault Ste. Marie come with a spa or spa facilities?
Are there any hotels in Sault Ste. Marie that come with pool facilities?
Are there any hotels that come with suites?
Are there any hotels in Sault Ste. Marie that come with breakfast?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Sault Ste Marie?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Sault Ste Marie by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Sault Ste Marie hotelsPoolSpaCheck availabilityCheck availabilityFree Wi-FiPoolPet friendlyCheck availabilityCheck availability
Go to map
Most recommended Sault Ste Marie hotelsShow all