Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Boston
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|December||Cheapest month to stay with an average 60% drop in price.|
|June||Most expensive month to stay with an average 22% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|C$ 509||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|C$ 319||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Boston hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Boston hotel
- Boston hosts many different kinds of conventions throughout the year, so make sure to keep the most important ones in mind and book hotels in advance. The best time to find cheap hotel prices is when there is a lull between conventions, as the number of individuals booking hotels is particularly low.
- Don’t assume that staying at a hotel in the suburbs is always cheaper than staying at a hotel downtown. Depending on how many people you are traveling with and whether or not you are using a car, the costs of gas, parking fees, and public transportation tickets can add up quickly. It might not be more economical to stay, for example, at The Hampton Inn in Cambridge rather than the one in Boston proper.
- Keep in mind that Boston is a popular college town with many different renowned universities. If you don’t want to be surrounded by college kids throughout your trip, book your hotel away from the large school campuses like Boston Common and Fisher College. Staying in the Wharf or the harbor is a safe bet; the Battery Wharf Hotel is an upscale but conveniently located choice.
- Traveling with your family? Consider a hotel in Boston’s Financial District, such as The Langham. Conveniently located near the New England Aquarium, the Faneuil Hall marketplace and Boston Common, it has beautiful ocean views and is perfect for groups that would like to be able to walk to all the different main attractions. The Boston Harbor Hotel is another great option.
- If you’re interested in seeing a young and unique side of Boston, look at Boston’s newest neighborhood, Seaport. The mixture of old warehouses and modern architecture makes it a fun neighborhood to explore. The Westin Hotel is one of the most popular choices in this area.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Boston
Are hotels in Boston safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Where to stay in Boston?
What are the best hotels near Boston Common?
How much does a hotel cost in Boston?
What are the best hotels near Boston Logan International Airport?
What are the best hotels in Boston near Fenway Park?
What neighborhood in Boston is good for nightlife?
What are the best hotels in Boston with suites?
How much is a hotel in Boston for tonight?
How much is a hotel in Boston for this weekend?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Boston?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Boston by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Boston hotels
Go to map