Garden Grove hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Garden Grove
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|February||Cheapest month to stay with an average 29% drop in price.|
|March||Most expensive month to stay with an average 63% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|C$ 314||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|C$ 371||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Garden Grove hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Garden Grove hotel
- If you’re looking for hotels in the city center, then look for hotels on Harbor Blvd in Garden Grove. From 2-star to 4-star hotels, this area is convenient for Disneyland and Anaheim Convention Center and a range of good restaurants and ice cream parlors. Hampton Inn & Suites offers guests the use of anoutdoor pool and fitness suite as does nearby Hilton Garden Inn.
- To the west of Garden Grove’s center is where you will find the best budget accommodation. Cheap motels in Garden Grove can be found on Garden Grove Boulevard, including the comfortable 2-star National Inn, as well as Morada Inn & Suites.
- History buffs should head to the historic Main Street of Garden Grove, where you can appreciate the architecture of the several period buildings, look around the antique stores and catch a classic car show if you visit on a Friday night. Nearby, there’s the collection of historic homes and buildings at Stanley Ranch Museum & Historical Village. Stay at the Ramada Plaza by Wyndham, just under 2 miles away.
- Visit Garden Grove during Memorial Day so that you can take part in the Garden Grove Strawberry Festival at Euclid Park. With a range of fresh strawberry stalls, you will also witness the world’s largest strawberry shortcake. Book a room at the 2-star Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Anaheim Resort, which is less than two miles from the park.
- Business travelers will find a selection of work-friendly hotels in Garden Grove, including the centrally located Delta Hotels by Marriott Anaheim Garden Grove. Just over a mile from the Anaheim Convention Center, the hotel offers guests use of the on-site business center. If you’re looking for Hilton Hotels in Garden Grove, book into Hilton Garden Inn which also has a business center.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Garden Grove
Are hotels in Garden Grove safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Garden Grove?
Where are the best kid friendly hotels in Garden Grove?
What hotels in Garden Grove are closest to Disneyland?
Where is an interesting place to stay in Garden Grove?
Where is the best place to stay for nightlife in Garden Grove?
How much is a hotel in Garden Grove for tonight?
How much is a hotel in Garden Grove for this weekend?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Garden Grove?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Garden Grove by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Garden Grove hotelsCheck availabilityCheck availability
Go to map
Most recommended Garden Grove hotelsShow all