Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Pittsburgh
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|January||Cheapest month to stay with an average 31% drop in price.|
|April||Most expensive month to stay with an average 37% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|C$ 192||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|C$ 285||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Pittsburgh hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Pittsburgh hotel
- If you’re traveling to Pittsburgh to see the Pittsburgh Riverhounds play, or if you’re simply a sports fan, consider staying in a hotel in the North Shore neighborhood. It’s the home of Pittsburgh’s two largest sports stadiums, Avaya Stadium and Spartan Stadium. One hotel you might consider is the Hyatt Place Pittsburgh-North Shore, within walking distance of PNC Park.
- Hoping to get some shopping done during your trip? Book a hotel near the shopping mall known as the Waterfront. The Waterfront has more than 50 stores, as well as numerous restaurants and entertainment options. The Courtyard by Marriott at the West Homestead location is a great choice that will place you directly in proximity to the shopping center.
- For those who would like to stay in the urban center of Pittsburgh, consider booking a hotel in downtown, such as the Fairmont Pittsburgh. Downtown Pittsburgh is full of boutiques, restaurants like McCormick & Schmick's Seafood & Steaks and parks like the Point State Park.
- If you’re planning on visiting Pittsburgh with your family, look at hotels in the Allegheny West neighborhood, near the Children’s Museum of Pittsburgh. The Comfort Inn is an affordable choice that provides standard amenities and a location near the Carnegie Science Center, another good option for children.
- Interested in experiencing Pittsburgh’s extensive nightlife? Book a hotel in the South Side, such as the Distrikt Hotel. The South Side offers a high concentration of both bars and well-known restaurants, and it’s home to the City Theatre Company.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Pittsburgh
Are hotels in Pittsburgh safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Where to stay in Pittsburgh?
What are the best hotels near PPG Paints Arena?
How much does a hotel cost in Pittsburgh?
What are the best hotels in Pittsburgh near the airport?
What are the best hotels in Pittsburgh near Heinz Field?
What are the best hotels in Pittsburgh near the Shadyside neighborhood?
What are the best hotels in Pittsburgh near the convention center?
How much is a hotel in Pittsburgh for tonight?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Pittsburgh?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Pittsburgh by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Pittsburgh hotels
Go to map
Most recommended Pittsburgh hotelsShow all
Hotels near David L Lawrence Convention CenterShow all
What Pittsburgh hotel guests are talking aboutShow all
Hotels about topicShow all
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Pittsburgh North Shore
North Shore C$ 223+
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Pittsburgh North Shore
North Shore C$ 280+