Good to know
Value for money
Distance to city centre
|Saint Petersburg Pulkovo|
Distance to airport
|"Very clean very nice."||(in 2 reviews)|
|"Great hotel, clean and nice."||(in 5 reviews)|
|"Very clean room and great location."||(in 3 reviews)|
|"Nice room close to Nevsky Prospect"||(in 4 reviews)|
|"Nice room close to Nevsky Prospect"||(in 8 reviews)|
|"It was not a classic hotel."||(in 5 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
- very good value for the money - clean, spacious room for 2 persons - great location, corner street with Nevsky Ave and couple of minutes walk to the Mayakovskaya or Ploschad' Vosstaniya subway stations - friendly staff - rather than a hotel it's more like a family owned type of stay-in, it is basically a very large apartement with 5-6 separated rooms each with it's own bathroom, and it has a common area for breakfast and hangout, which I liked - free water, coffee & biscuits throughout the day available in the common area - they allowed for early check-in (6 a.m. ) and arranged a taxi the day we left, at 3 a.m.
- the bathroom was clean but in the morning there is very little to no water pressure in the shower (I suppose because all the tenants are using the water). No problem with water temperature, that was ok ... and the water pressure was a lot better in the evening - we had an electric radiator in the room to assist the "normal" radiators on the wall. We had to keep in mind to plug it in when we got in the room and plug it out when leaving or sleeping
Nice location near center. Room was clean and sufficient for us. The staff was nice. Very good tea. Coffee during all day. Good breakfast.
We didn't like the entrance and the corridor. A little noisy in the morning.
Breakfast was great. They had all I needed. Very delicious Russian food. Very quiet and safe place. Stuff was super nice
It’s located near metro and railway station which is very convenient. Staffs are very nice too though they can’t communicate in English, you just need a little help from Google translation.
The entrance is quite dark and not easily to find it at first.
Staff amazing. Breakfast and infusions free. Big rooms
Entrance for the building and staff don't speak english
With a stay at Welcome in St. Petersburg (St. Petersburg City Centre), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of St. Isaac's Cathedral and Kazan Cathedral. Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.
based on 382 reviews
Value for money
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Welcome
Where is Welcome located?
When is check-in time and check-out time at Welcome?
Does Welcome offer free Wi-Fi?
Does Welcome offer free parking?
Does Welcome offer free airport shuttle service?
How far is Welcome from the airport?
Can you bring pets to Welcome?
Does Welcome have a pool?
Reviews about Welcome
Most Popular Landmarks
- Anichkov Palace 1 km
- State Russian Museum 1.7 km
- Church of the Savior on the Spilled Blood 2 km
- Alexander Nevsky Lavra 2 km
- Summer Garden 2.1 km
- Pushkin Museum and Memorial Apartment 2.4 km
|Saint Petersburg Pulkovo||14.9 km|
|Saint Petersburg-Glavny||299 m|
|Saint Petersburg Saint Petersberg-Finlyandsky||2.9 km|