Good to know
|Distance to city centre||2.4 km|
|Nearest Airport||Brussels Bruxelles-National & other airports|
|Distance to airport||9.6 km|
|"excellent location, clean, great breakfast"||(in 57 reviews)|
|"Room was large and airy"||(in 136 reviews)|
|"Nice breakfast area with terrasse"||(in 60 reviews)|
|"Hotel rooms have very bad insulation."||(in 15 reviews)|
|"Way too old, it needs refreshing."||(in 4 reviews)|
|"However one can easily notice that renovation (e.g."||(in 10 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|air conditioning||in 19 reviews|
|bit old||in 41 reviews|
|business trip||in 13 reviews|
|close to the metro||in 11 reviews|
|comfortable bed||in 15 reviews|
|eating places||in 2 reviews|
|friendly staff||in 78 reviews|
|garden view||in 24 reviews|
|good breakfast||in 122 reviews|
|needs renovation||in 26 reviews|
|old hotel||in 94 reviews|
|perfect location||in 150 reviews|
|schuman||in 55 reviews|
|slow wifi||in 17 reviews|
|spacious room||in 244 reviews|
|staff at the reception||in 20 reviews|
Nice location near the EU Commision. Not far from the Grand Place, you can easily get there by metro or train. Metro and train stop is just 3 minutes from the hotel. Hotel is also very close to Parque Cinquaintennaire. Staff of the hotel very helpful and polite. I enjoyed my stay here.
Rooms a little bit old fashioned. Also we booked a room with balcony view but didn't get it.
The breakfast was probably the best think... It was good, the breakfast room looked nice and fresh. It was good to have a small kitchenette, although it was completely empty. The rooms were big but looked old and the beds were nit comfortable at all.
- I don't know how it is rated as 4 stars hotel... I don't think it should be more than 2 stars. Thestar rating of this hotel felt like a scam to me. - The beds are not stable and move.. my mother fell down when she tried to sit on the bed because it moved.. She hit her head on the night stand next to the bed..Thank God she is ok..but was bruised.. - The washing machine was not working. - The bedrooms were big but as I mentioned the beds were not stable and the split unit air condition was facing the bed, so we had to switch off if we are laying down. - The lifts were old and slow. One of them made big sound while openning. - Since my room was near the lift, it was noisy.. - The gyme is tiny and smells. - I tried to leave the hotel the same day we arrived, but since I prepaid, I was told by the recepionist that my money will not be refunded.
The location is very close of metro, bus , parks and halal restaurant.
The furniture is a bit old , the mattress is light and not fully comfortable
Location, room, cleanliness, staff.
My wife and I enjoyed it very much, except for one case that I described in another section. I liked the kitchen in the room, the room itself, the trees outside the window, the noise of the foliage, the murmur of a waterfall, the fish in the aquarium and the ducks. I also liked the location of the hotel, the cleanliness and order of the hotel, the friendly staff, the professionalism of the staff, the ability to leave things in the luggage room. I also liked the ratio of price and quality, the ability to use a public computer, printer, Wi-Fi. My wife and I are glad we chose this hotel.
On July 20, 2019, my wife and I paid for accommodation in a room reserved by us from 07.20.19 to 07.27.19 and moved into the room allocated to us No. 3.12. At half past one in the night of July 21-22, a man entered our locked room where my wife and I were. The man introduced himself as an employee of the hotel. The man demanded that we show him our passports. He intended to pick up our passports. The man demanded that we release the room. My wife and I were legally in the room, so we did not obey the requirements of an unfamiliar man. The man did not show us his documents. My wife and I did not call the police, but I would like to see no such incidents in the future for people living in the hotel.
Located in Brussels (Upper Town), First Euroflat Hotel is a 4-minute walk from Berlaymont Building and 10 minutes by foot from Jubilee Park. Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
based on 3,341 reviews
Things to Know
- Close to public transport
- Spacious rooms
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about First Euroflat Hotel
Most Popular Landmarks
- Parlement Européen 0.8 km
- Musee Royal de l'Armee et de l'Histoire Militaire 0.9 km
- Palais du Coudenberg 1.5 km
- Cathédrale Saints-Michel-et-Gudule 1.6 km
- Place Royale 1.6 km
- Museum of Musical Instruments 1.6 km
|Brussels Bruxelles-National & other airports||9.6 km|
|Antwerp Deurne||38.7 km|
|Brussels Bruxelles-Schuman||196 m|
|Brussels Bruxelles-Luxembourg||0.9 km|