Good to know
|Distance to city centre||0.4 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|andrew||in 6 reviews|
|centre of chamonix||in 11 reviews|
|comfortable room||in 50 reviews|
|friendly staff||in 78 reviews|
|good breakfast||in 23 reviews|
|great location||in 46 reviews|
|mont blanc||in 2 reviews|
|views of the mountains||in 8 reviews|
The the Auburge staff were absolutely amazing, they went above and beyond to help us during our stay. The rooms are beautiful and beds very comfortable. The location is perfect, short walk to the main area of town and a grocery store just around the corner. We loved how quaint and cosy this hotel is compared to other larger hotels we have stayed in during our europe trip, we felt right at home here. The breakfast was perfect, very extensive range of cereals, cheeses, meats and pastries, as well as fresh juice and coffee. Would definitely stay here again
Friendly staff, nice modern room very clean and welcoming
Couldn’t find any ordinary tea!
Adorable hotel. It was very clean, staff was super helpful and friendly. They made sure that our rooms had fans during the heatwave when we stayed in Chamonix. Great location, short walk to everything in town.
Wifi was unreliable. It could probably stand to be upgraded.
- Audrey (I hope I did not misspell her name) was a treasure and took great care of everyone. - The breakfast was the most stylish thing we experienced during our week-long travel in France. - Overall, the staff took great care to make us all comfortable. - Stunning views of Mt. Blanc from the garden, which was a marvel in itself and gave us the chance to have some rest after a long journey.
- Nothing really, it was all great. We would like to come back in winter.
The location is outstanding and the staff very friendly and helpful
Located in Chamonix-Mont-Blanc (Chamonix City Centre), Auberge du Manoir is within a 15-minute walk of Planards Adventure Park and Aiguille du Midi Cable Car. Featured amenities include multilingual staff, luggage storage, and a library. Free self parking is available onsite.
based on 61 reviews
Things to Know
- Great reception
- Friendly service
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Auberge du Manoir
Most Popular Landmarks
- Alpine Museum 259 m
- Stade Olympique de Chamonix 262 m
- Casino Chamonix-Mont-Blanc 321 m
- Parc d'Attractions de Chamonix 370 m
- Les Planards 401 m
- Église Saint-Michel 0.5 km
|Geneva Geneve-Cointrin||68.5 km|
|Saint-Gervais-les-Bains-Le Fayet||13.5 km|