North Bay hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in North Bay
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|May||Cheapest month to stay with an average 7% drop in price.|
|September||Most expensive month to stay with an average 10% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|C$ 132||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|C$ 134||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a North Bay hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect North Bay hotel
- For travelers who would like to explore North Bay’s extensive greenery and wildlife, select a hotel near the Laurier Woods Conservation Area. The area of forested land offers various walking and hiking trails, as well as bird watching spots. The Holiday Inn Express & Suites is an affordable option that is only a two-minute walk to the conservation area and is located directly next to Highway 17.
- Downtown North Bay hosts some of the city’s most popular restaurants, bars, and shops, making it a fun area for visitors to stay. The Voyager Inn is a budget choice that will put you within a 10-minute walk of Downtown and many of its establishments, such as Cecil’s Brewhouse and Kitchen and Deegan’s Shoe Store.
- Interested in learning more about the region’s local history and heritage? Choose a hotel near the North Bay Museum, such as the Howard Johnson by Wyndham, which is a five-minute walk away. Set in a restored train station that dates to the early 1900s, the North Bay Museum educates visitors on the area’s culture and offers the choice of guided tours.
- If you’re visiting North Bay with your family, consider staying in a hotel near the Heritage Railway & Carousel Company, a kid-friendly attraction that features carousel rides and other amusements. The Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham is a six-minute walk to the site and only a seven-minute walk to the shores of Lake Nipissing.
- To get a glimpse of the city’s art scene, book a hotel near the W.K.P. Kennedy Gallery, such as the Homewood Suites by Hilton located less than a 10-minute walk away. This public art gallery has a variety of exhibits containing collections from local artists, plus they host periodic events and tutorials.
FAQs when booking a hotel in North Bay
Are hotels in North Bay safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in North Bay?
Which hotels in North Bay have a good view?
Which hotels in North Bay have good indoor pools?
What are good hotels in North Bay near the Canadian Forces Museum of Aerospace Defence?
Which hotels in North Bay are near the Laurentian Ski Hill?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in North Bay?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in North Bay by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best North Bay hotels
Go to map