Good to know
|Distance to city centre||1.3 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
Breakfast was at bar right on the beach, pay as you go. Great location, 10 min walk to Chania Harbour along seafront. Hotel right on beach and beachbeds had plenty of space around them so you weren't on top of your neighbours. Kayaks, pedalos and standup paddleboarding available to rent -great safe beach for swimming - couldn't have been better!
The location of the hotel was very good, right on the lovely beach and within a pleasant walk to the Venetian harbour in Chania. The staff at the hotel were very friendly and helpful. The room was good and comfortable and had all the facilities that we needed.
Although the room was good the terrace, being on the ground floor, was not very private. It was also in the shade for most of the day.
Great hotel- fantastic location staff very helpful and friendly.
All staff, except Mr Nikos (manager/owner?) and his assistant younger man, was very friendly, helpful and polite. Apartment was quite well equipped (hair drier, iron, toaster, coffeemaker its.)
- Mr Nikos was very arrogant and unpolite. On the first day he ignored our worries about broken refrigerator (leaking "steam" and very bad, ammoniaclike smell). -> next day I felt sick and threw up. "I am sorry!" was too much asked. - Ground floor room with no window/natural light. There were windows (sliding doors) in the kitchenette, but not in the room. Right in front of the terrace there was a path from the hotel building to the beach/snack-bar, so there were no privacy at all. - I made a wish of an upper floor/sea view room before hand, but we were told that booking.com rooms are situated only on the ground floor. This information should be seen on booking.com pages too. - The owner has two hotels in the same area (houses next to each other). In other building there was a vacant room with seaview/upper floor but changing room for the rest of our vacation (3 nights) was not possible. Well, good for me, I saved 400 euros.
Beach was right outside our door oh and the pool too
Located in Chania (Nea Chora), Hotel Christina is steps from Nea Chora Beach and a 3-minute drive from Old Venetian Harbour. Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Limited parking is available onsite.
based on 242 reviews
Things to Know
- Clean rooms
- Modern Hotel
- Very quiet
- Beach nearby
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Hotel Christina
Most Popular Landmarks
- Nea Chora Beach 87 m
- Firka Fortress 1.1 km
- Etz Hayyim Synagogue 1.1 km
- Municipal Art Gallery of Chania 1.1 km
- Nautical Museum of Crete 1.2 km
- Archaeological Museum of Chania 1.2 km
|Chania Souda||13.2 km|
|Heraklion N. Kazantzakis Apt.||107.7 km|