Find cheap flights to Greece
Latest Greece Flight Deals
Good to know
|January||Best time to beat the crowds (3% less expensive on average)|
|December||Most popular time to fly (7% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a round-trip
|C$ 1079||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
|C$ 654||or less|
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Greece
- Looking for cheap airfare to Greece? 25% of our users found round-trip tickets to Greece for the following prices or less: From Montreal C$ 1124, from Toronto C$ 1128, from Vancouver Intl C$ 1416
- Book at least 3 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Greece is January.
- Travellers who want to visit several islands in the Cyclades of Greece should consider flying into Naxos Airport (JNX) from Athens. As Naxos is the biggest islands of the Cyclades, it also has the best ferry connections to other islands including Santorini and Mykonos.
- Holy Week, which is the week leading up to Greek Easter, is the most important religious holiday in Greece. It is celebrated all across the country, so be aware that airfares and prices for accommodation tend to rise sharply during and around Holy Week.
- If you want to visit Delphi and Mount Parnassus, the most convenient option might be to fly into Athens International Airport (ATH) where you can either rent a car or take a bus to Delphi. The drive takes about 2h by car.
- To explore the Peloponnese peninsula in southern Greece, you can fly into Kalamata International Airport (KLX) which handles regular connections to major Greek cities, as well as some flights to other European destinations.
- To visit the Pagasetic Gulf and the beaches around Volos, consider flying into Nea Anchialos Airport (VOL). Nea Anchialos is located on the coast of the Aegean Sea, approximately 18 km east of Volos, so you can easily explore the region by renting a car at the airport.
FAQs - booking Greece flights
How long is the flight to Greece?
What is the cheapest flight to Greece?
Which airlines fly to Greece?
What are the most popular destinations in Greece?
I want to visit Samaria Gorge. Where should I fly into?
Do I need a visa to travel to Greece?
Are there any nonstop flights to Greece?
Which airport should I fly into within Greece?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 4 airlines flying to Greece
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book cheap flights to Greece (Round-trip)
Book cheap flights to Greece (One-way)
Flights to Greece
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.