Find cheap flights to Turkey
Latest Turkey Flight Deals
Good to know
|January||Best time to beat the crowds (4% less expensive on average)|
|January||Most popular time to fly (10% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a round-trip
|C$ 1097||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
|C$ 466||or less|
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Turkey
- Looking for cheap airfare to Turkey? 25% of our users found round-trip tickets to Turkey for the following prices or less: From Montreal C$ 1163, from Vancouver C$ 1324, from Toronto C$ 1332
- Book at least 4 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be June, July and August. The cheapest month to fly to Turkey is January.
- If you are a Canadian citizen and carry a Canadian passport, you are required to apply for an e-visa if you are planning to travel to Turkey. This online visa allows you to stay in Turkey for a maximum of 90 days and is valid for multiple entries during the 90-day time period. You cannot obtain a visa upon arrival at a Turkish airport.
- If you are looking for direct flights to Turkey, you will find that most flights from Canada have at least one layover at a European airport. However, there are a few airlines that offer direct routes, such as Turkish Airlines, who fly non-stop from Toronto to Istanbul Atatürk Airport (IST). These direct flights often cost twice as much as flights with layovers.
- To receive an award-winning welcome, fly to Istanbul Atatürk Airport (IST). As Turkey’s largest international airport, it is located 24 km west of Istanbul’s city centre. It is the main hub for Turkish Airlines and has been awarded ‘Europe’s Most Comfortable International Terminal’ as well as ‘Safest Airport in the Middle East and Balkans’. This airport is also convenient for visiting neighbouring countries, such as Greece and Bulgaria.
- If you are looking at flights to Turkey and want to fly to Istanbul but avoid the crowds, head for the smaller Sabiha Gökçen International Airport (SAW). As the second international airport in Istanbul, it is located on the Asian side of Turkey and is a hub for Pegasus Airlines, as well as a base for Borajet and Turkish Airlines.
- If you want to visit the Mediterranean coast, consider flying into Antalya Airport (AYT). This international airport is 13 km northeast of the city centre and services the southwest of Turkey. You could also get a domestic flight to Gazipasa Alanya Airport (GZP) in Alanya.
FAQs - booking Turkey flights
How long is the flight to Turkey?
What is the cheapest flight to Turkey?
Which airlines fly to Turkey?
What are the most popular destinations in Turkey?
Which Turkish airport has good public transportation?
I want to see the Black Sea, which airport should I fly into?
I am planning to stay at a beach resort, which Turkish airport should I fly into?
I want to visit Sabancı Central Mosque, which airport is closest?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Book cheap flights to Turkey (Round-trip)
Book cheap flights to Turkey (One-way)
Flights to Turkey
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.