Find cheap flights to Poland
Good to know
|February||Best time to beat the crowds (4% less expensive on average)|
|April||Most popular time to fly (9% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a round-trip
|C$ 927||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
|C$ 460||or less|
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Poland
- Looking for cheap airfare to Poland? 25% of our users found round-trip tickets to Poland for the following prices or less: From Kamloops C$ 1034, from Edmonton C$ 1250, from Edmonton C$ 1340
- Book at least 2 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Poland is February.
- Before you fly to Poland, take note of the customs regulations relevant to each of the various Polish airport. If you are travelling to Poland from a non-EU country, you may bring the following into the country, as long as you are over 17 years old: 1 litre of alcohol with an alcohol volume content of more than 22%, 2 litres of non-sparkling wines.
- Try to avoid flights to Poland at the beginning of May, as two national holidays occur during this time. Labour Day, also known as Swieto Pracy, is a public holiday that takes place on May 1st. Constitution Day is also a public holiday and patriotic festival, taking place on May 3rd.
- When you are looking for flights to Poland, consider booking a trip with LOT Polish Airlines, as they won ‘Best Airline in Eastern Europe’ in 2018. This airline offers flights from several airports in Canada, including Toronto, Quebec, Calgary and Vancouver.
- If you want to visit The Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum and Memorial, book a flight to Saint John Paul II International Airport (KRK). Located in Kraków-Balice, the airport is around 52min from the Museum and Memorial by car or bus.
- If you want to visit the south of Poland, consider flying into Letiště Leoše Airport Janáčka Ostrava (OSR) in the neighbouring country of Czech Republic. It is conveniently located less than 2h from Krakow.
FAQs - booking Poland flights
Which airlines have a flexible cancellation policy for flights from Canada to Poland due to COVID-19?
How long is the flight to Poland?
What is the cheapest flight to Poland?
Which airlines fly to Poland?
What are the most popular destinations in Poland?
Do I need a visa to enter Poland?
Can I get a direct flight to Poland?
I want to see Malbork Castle, where should I fly to?
Are there any airports in Poland that are close to the beach?
I want to visit more than one city in Poland, which airport should I fly into?
Which Polish airport has the best public transportation options?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top airline flying to Poland
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Poland Plane Tickets
Recent round-trip flight deals
Search by stops
Recent one-way flight deals
Search by stops
Flights to Poland
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.