Find cheap flights to Spain
Good to know
|January||Best time to beat the crowds (5% less expensive on average)|
|December||Most popular time to fly (13% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a round-trip
|C$ 833||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
|C$ 467||or less|
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Spain
- Looking for cheap airfare to Spain? 25% of our users found round-trip tickets to Spain for the following prices or less: From Montreal C$ 846, from Toronto C$ 883, from Vancouver C$ 1046
- Book at least 3 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Spain is February.
- If you are a Canadian citizen with a Canadian passport, you do not need to obtain a visa in order to enter Spain. You will be able to stay in the country for a maximum of 90 days. You must also be able to prove that you possess the economic resources required to afford the duration of your stay.
- If you are travelling with children, when you land in Spain your child will need to be put in an approved seat and restraint system whilst travelling in a car. Children under the age of three must be in a car seat, placed in the back seat.
- Flight prices and availability may be impacted during the week leading up to Easter in Spain. Semana Santa, the Spanish Holy Week, is celebrated throughout many parts of Spain, where elaborate processions take over the streets every day.
- If you are planning to visit Costa del Sol in the south of Spain, book a flight to Malaga Airport (AGP), the only airport within the Costa del Sol area. The beach resort town of Torremolinos is 10.2 km from the airport. Alternatively, Gibraltar International Airport (GIB) is under 2h away and flights from Canada arrive via one of London’s airports in the UK.
- If you are looking at flights to Spain, with the intention of visiting Alhambra, you will need to fly into Federico García Lorca Granada-Jaén Airport. Flights from Canada often stop off in either Madrid or Barcelona. You can visit the palace in the town of Granada, just 27.7 km away from the airport. You could also fly into Malaga Airport which is just over 1h 30min from Alhambra.
FAQs - booking Spain flights
How long is the flight to Spain?
What is the cheapest flight to Spain?
Which airlines fly to Spain?
What are the most popular destinations in Spain?
I want to visit Formentera, which airport is best?
Which Spanish airport has good public transportation links?
I want to visit several cities on my vacation to Spain, where should I fly into?
Which Spanish airport is nearest to the Pyrenees?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top airlines flying to Spain
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book cheap flights to Spain (Round-trip)
Book cheap flights to Spain (One-way)
Flights to Spain
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.