Find cheap flights to Málaga
Good to know
|February||Best time to beat the crowds (3% less expensive on average)|
|July||Most popular time to fly (12% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a round-trip
|C$ 834||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
|C$ 611||or less|
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Málaga
- Looking for cheap airfare to Málaga? 25% of our users found round-trip tickets to Málaga for the following prices or less: From Montreal C$ 825, from Toronto C$ 911, from Vancouver C$ 1095
- Book at least 3 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be June, July and August. The cheapest month to fly to Málaga is February.
- Passengers who wish to store their bags upon arrival at Malaga Airport (AGP) can head to the Left Luggage office. This is located in Terminal 3 on the ground level and is open from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm. In addition to storing your luggage, travellers can also purchase travel products or do any last minute printing.
- Should you need medical attention following your flight to Malaga, there’s a medical centre at the Malaga Airport that provides urgent medical care. It is located in Terminal 3 on the ground floor. There are also 2 pharmacies at the airport, both located in Terminal 3 on either side of passport control.
- If you are in need of a space to do some work at Malaga Airport, you will find a dedicated work area in Terminal 3 on the second floor. It is equipped with desks and power outlets, and provides a relaxed environment for passengers who need a quiet space.
- Malaga airport has 4 currency exchange offices, one located in Terminal 2 next to the baggage claim area, and the others located in Terminal 3 in the Arrivals Hall, Departures Hall and next to the baggage claim area.
- If you are travelling with children, you will find a nursing room and a children’s play room, both located in Terminal 2 in the departures area. There are additional play rooms located throughout the airport, including one in the arrivals area and 3 next to the gates.
FAQs - booking Málaga flights
What is the cheapest flight to Málaga?
How far is Málaga Airport from central Málaga?
What is the name of Málaga’s airport?
How do I get from Malaga Airport to the city centre using public transport?
Are there any onsite airport hotels at Malaga Airport?
Are there any airport lounges at Malaga Airport?
Can I rent a meeting room at Malaga Airport?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to Malaga
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Málaga Plane Tickets (Round-trip)
Book Cheap Málaga Plane Tickets (One-way)
Flights to Málaga
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.