Find cheap flights to Madrid
Good to know
|January||Best time to beat the crowds (4% less expensive on average)|
|December||Most popular time to fly (6% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a round-trip
|C$ 822||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
|C$ 600||or less|
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Madrid
- Looking for cheap airfare to Madrid? 25% of our users found round-trip tickets to Madrid for the following prices or less: From Montreal C$ 800, from Toronto C$ 961, from Vancouver C$ 1111
- Book at least 4 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Madrid is January.
- If your journey to Madrid requires that you conduct business, you should note that the Madrid Barajas Airport offers seven different meeting rooms available to book. These range in size from small conference rooms all the way to a large presentation hall that will seat roughly 100 people.
- If you will be accompanied by children on your flight to Madrid, the Madrid Barajas Airport offers a host of things for kids and parents alike. There are two nursing lounges that will enable you to heat food and put your kids down for a nap, all while older children make use of the play area. The first location is in Terminal 2 in boarding area D and the second is in Terminal 4 on floor 1.
- If you’re looking for a distinctly European flair in your next pint of beer, stop by Carlsberg in Terminal T4 of Madrid Barajas Airport. This is an excellent spot for either a quick breakfast or a beer and some snacks.
- An excellent choice for an on-site hotel at Madrid Barajas Airport is the Air Rooms Madrid Airport by Premium Traveller. The only on-site hotel at the airport features clean, modern rooms, is entirely smoke-free and has a tasteful bar and lounge area.
- If you have just landed on your flight to Madrid and need some assistance with finding your connecting gate, figuring out where your bags will arrive or discovering how to access ground transportation, the Madrid Barajas Airport offers a total of 17 skycap stations. These are located all throughout the airport and can assist in answering any questions you may have.
FAQs - booking Madrid flights
What is the cheapest flight to Madrid?
How far is Madrid Airport from central Madrid?
What is the name of Madrid’s airport?
What is the process for immigration and customs at Madrid Barajas Airport?
How can I rent a car once I arrive at Madrid Barajas Airport?
Is there a currency exchange service at the airport?
Is there public transportation available from Madrid Barajas Airport to the city center?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to Madrid Barajas
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Madrid Plane Tickets (Round-trip)
Book Cheap Madrid Plane Tickets (One-way)
Flights to Madrid
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.