Find cheap flights to the Netherlands
Latest the Netherlands Flight Deals
Good to know
|February||Best time to beat the crowds (3% less expensive on average)|
|December||Most popular time to fly (7% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a round-trip
|C$ 796||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
|C$ 529||or less|
Top tips for finding cheap flights to the Netherlands
- Looking for cheap airfare to the Netherlands? 25% of our users found round-trip tickets to the Netherlands for the following prices or less: From Vancouver Intl C$ 1029, from Montreal C$ 1045, from Toronto C$ 1804
- Book at least 3 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to the Netherlands is February.
- Due to the small size of the country, there are no domestic flights within the Netherlands. While flights from Canada and North America always arrive at Amsterdam Airport Schiphol (AMS), you can choose a different point of entry if your flight includes a layover at a European airport.
- If you are planning to rent a car after your flight, be aware that child car seats must comply with European safety standards. In the Netherlands, a child seat or booster seat is compulsory for children up to the age of 18 if they are less than 1.35 m tall.
- To visit Zeeland, the south-western part of the Netherlands, by car, consider flying into Brussels Airport (BRU) which is the closest international airport. However, if you are planning to use public transportation, Amsterdam Airport Schiphol offers better transportation connections.
- To visit the windmills of Kinderdijk in the South Holland region, fly into Rotterdam The Hague Airport (RTM) which is conveniently located, just a 30min drive away from the world heritage site. You can also reach the airport from other European cities such as London.
- You can find multi-lingual ATMs and exchange bureaus at Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, where you can either withdraw money using your debit or credit card, or exchange your Canadian dollars into euros.
- If you are flying from a smaller Canadian airport, consider booking a flight that includes a layover at a U.S. destination, as U.S. airlines such as American Airlines, United and Delta offer frequent connections with a layover at one of their major airline hubs.
FAQs - booking the Netherlands flights
How long is the flight to the Netherlands?
What is the cheapest flight to the Netherlands?
Which airlines fly to the Netherlands?
What are the most popular destinations in Netherlands?
Are there nonstop flights to the Netherlands?
How many airports are there in the Netherlands?
I want to visit the tulip fields. Which airport should I fly into?
Which airport is the most convenient when visiting the southern region of the Netherlands?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to the Netherlands
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book cheap flights to Netherlands (Round-trip)
Book cheap flights to Netherlands (One-way)
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.