Good to know
|Distance to city centre||1.7 km|
|Distance to airport||7.5 km|
|"comfortable rooms / great location."||(in 44 reviews)|
|"Rich breakfast, nice sea views."||(in 32 reviews)|
|"The very polite and friendly staff.the."||(in 94 reviews)|
|"Air con in room very poor."||(in 11 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|bathroom very old fashioned||in 12 reviews|
|beach pool||in 25 reviews|
|breakfast excellent||in 51 reviews|
|cooler outside room||in 50 reviews|
|excellent service||in 20 reviews|
|friendly staff||in 127 reviews|
|great location||in 58 reviews|
|hotel was excellent||in 76 reviews|
|justified the price||in 2 reviews|
|old hotel||in 70 reviews|
|sea view||in 51 reviews|
|service hotel||in 25 reviews|
|spacious rooms||in 9 reviews|
|sun beds||in 15 reviews|
|swimming pool||in 49 reviews|
|tv and channels||in 6 reviews|
Beautiful hotel and grounds in a fabulous location. Breakfast on the terrace or the beach restaurant was excellent.
Very little to dislike at this hotel but it is time to move away from miniature toiletry bottles.
The stuff was extremely nice, from the receptionist to the waiter who remembered how we like our coffee in the morning. The breakfast has lots of variety and everything very fresh. The pools are beautiful, lots of sun beds and quiet places to relax, also by the beach. Walking distance from the harbor. And the bar has great cocktails and live music.
The only bad thing I can think about is that the blankets are really thin and not soft. But beside that the place is perfect!
Excellent Location Great pool Lovely staff
Nothing especially Bit quiet in the evenings but plenty of life outside the hotel
- the staff were incredible. - The facilities were amazing. - The Breakfast was good and various but it can better at least twice. (I recommend changing the items from day to day). - The view was amazing. - The location is a winner and better than all other competitive 5* stars hotels which are further down the road from the Harbour site. -Highly recommended.
- The only thing I could list here as a dislike was the price given for my room. Although it was comfortable enough but I think it should be more spacious considering its price. An alternative choice is to make it all-inclusive so that it worths it.
The breakfast was amazing, a proper 5* hotel breakfast, having everything you could ask for! Especially happy they had espresso coffee ! Thank you!
There was nothing I could say I didn't like!
Located in Paphos, Annabelle is in the historical district, a 3-minute walk from Alykes Beach and 8 minutes by foot from Paphos Harbour. Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.
based on 884 reviews
Things to Know
- Great view
- Comfortable beds
- Friendly service
- Nice building
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Annabelle
Most Popular Landmarks
- Ayia Kyriaki Chrysopolitissa Church 0.4 km
- Agioi Anargyroi Church 0.7 km
- Agia Solomoni Catacomb 0.8 km
- Paphos Harbour 0.9 km
- Paphos Archaeological Park 0.9 km
- Paphos Castle 1 km
|Nicosia Ercan||108.6 km|