Salmon Arm hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Salmon Arm
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|November||Cheapest month to stay with an average 43% drop in price.|
|July||Most expensive month to stay with an average 16% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|C$ 160||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|C$ 199||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Salmon Arm hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
Top tips for finding the perfect Salmon Arm hotel
- Travelers interested in spending time at McGuire Lake Park, a scenic green space with a lake, picnic areas, and walking trails could consider staying a short walk away at Hilltop Inn.
- For an upscale stay in Salmon Arm, British Columbia, book Prestige Harbourfront Resort Salmon Arm, a top-rated hotel where guestrooms feature private balconies overlooking Shuswap Lake.
- Visitors who would like to go wine tasting during a trip to Salmon Arm should select a hotel near one of the region’s many vineyards such as the Inn at the Ninth Hole, which is a short drive from Larch Hills Winery.
- Families traveling to Salmon Arm with children might consider staying at a hotel near Salmon Arm Waterslides, a kid-friendly attraction that features a variety of water slides, rides, and games.
- A good family-friendly hotel in Salmon Arm, BC is The Best Western Salmon Arm Inn, which lies adjacent to Salmon Arm Waterslides just off the Trans-Canada Highway.
- To spend a relaxing vacation on the lakefront, book a hotel near Salmon Arm Wharf, a serene area with a boardwalk, peaceful views of Shuswap Lake, and wildlife viewing spots.
- The Prestige Harbourfront Resort is an excellent option just steps away from Salmon Arm Wharf, while Hilltop Inn sits just slightly further afield on the other side of McGuire Lake Park.
- With a boardwalk, peaceful views of Shuswap Lake, and wildlife viewing spots, the Salmon Arm Wharf is a great area to explore.
- Guests wishing to get to know the work of local Salmon Arm artists should consider staying at Travelodge by Wyndham, a budget-friendly hotel that is a 30-minute walk or 5-minute drive from Shuswap Arm Art Gallery.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Salmon Arm
Are hotels in Salmon Arm safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Salmon Arm?
Are there hotels in Salmon Arm with free parking?
What hotels in Salmon Arm have good views?
What are good hotels in Salmon Arm near Fletcher Park?
What is a good hotel near the R.J. Haney Heritage Village & Museum?
How much is a hotel in Salmon Arm for tonight?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Salmon Arm?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Salmon Arm by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Salmon Arm hotelsFree Wi-FiPoolPet friendlySpaCheck availabilityCheck availability
Go to map
Most recommended Salmon Arm hotelsShow all