Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Yulara
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|December||Cheapest month to stay with an average 55% drop in price.|
|August||Most expensive month to stay with an average 105% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|C$ 340||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|C$ 301||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Yulara hotel
- For those looking for a location close to the Uluru National Park and Ayres Rock, the small settlement of Yulara within the Ayres Rock Resort is the closest you can get. 5 hours away from the closest city of Alice Springs, the best way to get to Yulara is by Ayres Rock Airport, only a 10-minute drive from town. There are a number of good accommodation options in Yulara, all close to tours to Ayres Rock.
- Close to the Pioneer Lookout, the Outback Pioneer Hotel is also only a short 10-minute walk away from the town square shops and restaurants. The hotel also has a concierge desk that can help you book your trip to Ayres Rock and help you learn about the other activities around Uluru, such as native desert awakenings, Kata Tjuta or skydiving over the National Park.
- Those who wish to explore Uluru in luxury may wish to consider the Sails in the Desert hotel with its 5-star rooms and suites. The hotel has its own swimming pool surrounded in Australian gumtrees, the popular brasserie-style Ilkari Restaurant and a good cocktail bar decorated in traditional aboriginal art. The hotel is also next to the conference centre for those here on business.
- For those looking to stay in their own self-contained apartments, Emu Walk Apartments offers one or two-bedroom apartments with an equipped kitchen, living area and bedroom. The apartments are next door to the town square supermarket and information centre, and close to the Emu Lookout, which will give you views of the National Park.
- If you’re interested in Australian culture, the 4.5-star Desert Gardens offers guided walks through native gardens with a local Aboriginal storyteller to learn about local food and traditional hunting. From here, you will not be far from the Wintjiri Arts and Museum, where you can learn about the region’s history and local flora and fauna. The museum also showcases local artists who you can watch and learn from as they work.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Yulara
Are hotels in Yulara safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Where to stay in Yulara?
What hotels in Yulara have a conference room?
What hotels in Yulara offer spa facilities?
Which hotels in Yulara have a good view?
Which hotels in Yulara offer a free airport shuttle?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Yulara?
Our Heatmaps tool will help you find the perfect place to stay in Yulara by showing you how close hotel options are to major activities