Good to know
|Distance to city centre||1.3 km|
|Nearest Airport||Paleochori Milos|
|Distance to airport||5.3 km|
|"Very nice and helpful staff."||(in 7 reviews)|
|"We were welcomed by the very kind and friendly staff."||(in 11 reviews)|
|"Comfortable room for 4 persons."||(in 14 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|beautiful view||in 26 reviews|
|busy road||in 6 reviews|
|free shuttle||in 5 reviews|
|friendly and helpful||in 13 reviews|
|great time||in 4 reviews|
|lady desk||in 7 reviews|
|milos||in 6 reviews|
|minutes away||in 14 reviews|
|nice place||in 4 reviews|
|plaka||in 8 reviews|
|roads which lead||in 6 reviews|
|room refrigerator||in 42 reviews|
|rooms good||in 42 reviews|
|sarakiniko||in 3 reviews|
|shower curtain||in 15 reviews|
|staff was very helpful||in 49 reviews|
|supermarket and a bakery||in 7 reviews|
|taxy||in 4 reviews|
|thinks||in 2 reviews|
|toilet paper||in 8 reviews|
Clean and organized.
Too many stairs There was no hot water in the shower There was just 1 single sheet in a double room.
Location, staff, breakfast, veranda , safe.
Mattress was the worst I ever slept on.
Great customer service and communication. Huge rooms!
Hospitable family run hotel. Great facilities and location, near transportation and central all destination villages.
- Hotel position is great!It's between Adams center and Plaka, nearby from market (2 minutes by walking) and near the best beaches and points of interesting of isle! - All staff was kind! They picked up us to the port and brig us back. They arranged a rent of scooter for us, gived us some smart advices and they tried to satisfy our requests.
- Room equipment : a very small clothes horse / no laundry pegs (we had to request them) / the sink was leaking water from the pipe below (we mentioned it but the intervention did not give good results) / no one hanger at wall and specially in the bathroom we didn't know where hang towels / no place where put our toilette stuff / a very noisy fridge / a single socket so you can't use fridge and hair dryer at the same time. - Wifi didn't works : available only near the reception
When you stay at Hotel Agnanti in Milos, you'll be near the beach, within a 15-minute drive of Sarakiniko Beach and Pollonia Beach. Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a ferry terminal shuttle.
based on 215 reviews
Things to Know
- Spacious rooms
- Great shopping
- Awesome terrace
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Agnanti Hotel
Where is Agnanti Hotel located?
Agnanti Hotel is located at Katifora, 1.3 km from the centre of Adamantas. Church of the Holy Trinity is the closest landmark to Agnanti Hotel.
When is check-in time and check-out time at Agnanti Hotel?
Check-in time is 9:00 AM and check-out time is 8:00 AM at Agnanti Hotel.
Does Agnanti Hotel offer free Wi-Fi?
Yes, Agnanti Hotel offers free Wi-Fi.
Does Agnanti Hotel offer free parking?
Yes, Agnanti Hotel offers free parking.
Does Agnanti Hotel offer free airport shuttle service?
No, Agnanti Hotel does not offer free airport shuttle service.
How far is Agnanti Hotel from the airport?
Agnanti Hotel is 5.3 km from Paleochori Milos. Agnanti Hotel is 67.7 km from Parikia Paros.
Can you bring pets to Agnanti Hotel?
Yes, Agnanti Hotel is a pet-friendly hotel.
Does Agnanti Hotel have a pool?
No, Agnanti Hotel does not have a pool on-site.
Reviews about Agnanti Hotel
Most Popular Landmarks
- Church of the Holy Trinity 1.2 km
- Adamas Port 1.4 km
- Panagia Tourliani 1.4 km
- Milos Mining Museum 1.6 km
- Panagia Faneromeni 1.8 km
- Plathiena Beach 3.2 km
|Paleochori Milos||5.3 km|
|Parikia Paros||67.7 km|