Good to know
|Distance to city centre||1.4 km|
|Nearest Airport||Palma de Mallorca Son Sant Joan|
|Distance to airport||47.3 km|
|"Great location very clean."||(in 62 reviews)|
|"Good value for money hotel."||(in 22 reviews)|
|"Pool area a bit small"||(in 8 reviews)|
|"Food and bar service awful."||(in 4 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|bar service||in 25 reviews|
|bit on the small||in 14 reviews|
|choice and great||in 13 reviews|
|close to the beach||in 47 reviews|
|food at the hotel||in 117 reviews|
|great location||in 90 reviews|
|half board||in 6 reviews|
|hotel was great||in 59 reviews|
|location pool||in 79 reviews|
|plenty of variety||in 6 reviews|
|pool was nice||in 28 reviews|
|smoking areas||in 14 reviews|
|soft drinks||in 18 reviews|
|staff were excellent||in 80 reviews|
|stag weekend||in 5 reviews|
|sun beds||in 5 reviews|
|towels daily||in 11 reviews|
|value for money||in 28 reviews|
The food was very good with plenty of choice loved the fact they had lots of Majorcan dishes. The cleaners were very good.
The breakfast was t great. The staff at the bar were horrendous, plus the hotel was full and there was no entertainment on at all.
We loved the location the food how clean the whole place was also the new eco cup system which is an amazing idea keeping the pool and bar area clean not having to step on plastic cups, the staff were very helpful and we have to understand as British people that these guys are Spanish. Being an adults hotel is best thing ever and we will be back again without fail. The bar staff do a brilliant job considering the amount of all inclusive people are at the bar. All in all I take my hat off to them. See you very soon. Booked this holiday on booking.com.
Enjoyed the holiday staff were so lovley and very helpful as always Benn for 6 years now and love this hotel and it's staff xxxx
Nothing everything was good
* The location is awesome. It is very close to Alcudia beach and has numerous restaurants and shops nearby. * The free parking lot is right in front of the hotel. * The unlimited food and drinks totally make the place worth it. There was a wide variety of food for each meal and drinks were available throughout the day. Yes, cocktails are not included but we didn't have any issues with that as we had the choice of wine, sangria, beer, whiskey, gin, etc. * Room is of a decent size with a balcony. Comfortable beds. Ours wasn't noisy either. Although it might be noisy for people living in rooms right above the bar.
* The food tasted generic. I mean, it was not bad. It's just that it tasted like bulk catering food tastes everywhere- not bad but not amazing either. * Options for vegetarians were limited. They usually just had one new option for Vegetarians from meal to meal so it got boring pretty fast for me as I was having to mix up the same salad, rice, beans etc with the vegetarian dish of the day. If you are a vegan, you might be in greater trouble! * The shower curtain was the only barrier between the shower area and the rest of the bathroom so every time we had a shower, the entire bathroom floor was wet.
The food was good
Noise through window from the street. In the bar barmen Jota didn't served all inclusive customer with coctails at September 29 . This servis was done only after our reclamation to reception.
With a stay at Blue Sea Piscis - Adults Only, you'll be centrally located in Alcudia, within a 5-minute walk of Alcudia Beach and Alcudia Port. Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff.
based on 1,339 reviews
Things to Know
- Friendly service
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Blue Sea Piscis - Adults Only
Most Popular Landmarks
- Alcudia Port 154 m
- Playa del Puerto de Alcudia 1.2 km
- Ruinas romanas de Pollentia 1.2 km
- Església i Museu de Sant 1.5 km
- Hidropark 1.6 km
|Palma de Mallorca Son Sant Joan||47.3 km|
|Sant Climent Menorca/Mahon||92.6 km|