Good to know
|Distance to city centre||1.2 km|
|Nearest Airport||Bucharest All airports|
|Distance to airport||117.5 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|breakfast is poor||in 34 reviews|
|cable car||in 11 reviews|
|communist times||in 1 review|
|cope with the number||in 2 reviews|
|desk staff||in 44 reviews|
|entails||in 1 review|
|golden age||in 1 review|
|great location||in 43 reviews|
|great restaurant||in 21 reviews|
|hot water||in 7 reviews|
|hotel is a bit||in 3 reviews|
|nice view||in 31 reviews|
|old furniture||in 6 reviews|
|room was clean||in 35 reviews|
|tea cups||in 4 reviews|
|walls should be repainted||in 2 reviews|
Breakfast was very good, a large variety of food. The room was OK. I should have liked to find chairs on the balcony.
In the restaurant we waited too long for lunch although there were only 2 tables occupied inside and 4-5 outside.
The facility itself has a great location, well keept with classy interior design. Spacious room, great view over the mountain -ridge.
1. The facility has not enough parking spots. Had to park 200 meters away and was asked to pay parking ticket at nine a clock in the morning. The hotel grounds are immense however no-one brothers to emphasize the need of parking places. 2. Very poor quality breakfast, insufficient, poorly organized. 3. The ventilation system was pushing into my bathroom cigarette smoke overnight !!! I had the sensation was smoking right there, in my restroom. Funny enough, by 08:00 it cleared out. 4. Overall, due the stress with unsupervised parking, poor quality breakfast and stinking bathroom I wouldn't recommend this facility to anyone. You like money, earn it.
Needs rehab / up-grading.
1. Location - perfect for hikers going on "Jepi" trails and also if you want to use the cable car. 2. Staff - very nice people, polite and always helpful. 3. Wifi - worked great. 4. Clean and quiet. 5. Standard room has balcony. 6. Nice view of Bucegi Mountains from balcony. 7. Free parking, but not enough spots for all guests. And nobody checks if spots are really occupied by guests. 9. Quick check in/out.
1. Old fashioned hotel - it's an old communist hotel, partially renovated, but it still has lots of improvements to do to be a real 3 star. Some may like the "golden age" vibe. 2. Bathroom was clean, but really needs some updating. 3. Breakfast - not great, not terrible. Could be better. 4. Outdated (standard) rooms, low on facilities. 5. No sockets near bed. 6. Horrible food at restaurant. Don't eat dinner there.
The location is simply wonderful and the accesibillity to the “telecabina” makes it worth it
With a stay at Silva Busteni in Busteni, you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Peles Castle and Cantacuzino Castle. This hotel is 20.6 mi (33.1 km) from Sinaia Ski Resort and 26.1 mi (41.9 km) from Bran Castle.
Make yourself at home in one of the 107 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Rooms have private balconies. Bathrooms have bathtubs and hair dryers.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a fitness center or take in the view from a terrace. Additional amenities at this hotel include wireless Internet access (surcharge) and a television in a common area.
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the hotel's coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include wired Internet access (surcharge), dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
based on 913 reviews
Things to Know
- Friendly service
- Great view
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Silva Busteni
Most Popular Landmarks
- Cantacuzino Castle 1.4 km
- Bucegi National Park 3.2 km
|Bucharest Otopeni Intl||103.5 km|
|Bucharest Baneasa||110.4 km|