Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Burnaby
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|November||Cheapest month to stay with an average 58% drop in price.|
|August||Most expensive month to stay with an average 7% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|C$ 256||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|C$ 275||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Burnaby hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Burnaby hotel
- If you’re a nature lover, consider staying at SFU Conference & Guest Accommodations, located at Simon Fraser University, which is just down the street from Burnaby Mountain Conservation Area. This area offers a range of recreational options, including views over the city, cycling paths and picnic areas.
- There are numerous museums in Burnaby, such as the Museum of Archaeology & Ethnology, the Burnaby Village Museum, and the Nikkei National Museum & Cultural Centre. Consider staying in the Buckingham Heights neighborhood at the Burris Guest House, where you'll be less than a 10-minute walk from the Burnaby Village Museum and the Nikkei National Museum, as well as the Shadbolt Centre for the Arts.
- If you're traveling for business, there are several hotels in Burnaby that offer business accommodations. Consider staying at the Delta Hotels Burnaby Conference Center, located in the Cascade Heights district. You'll find a business center, meeting/banquet facilities, and a bar/lounge. You'll also find several nearby restaurants, including ATLAS Steak + Fish and Chow Lucky Noodle Bar.
- Located in the Metrotown district, Hilton Vancouver Metrotown is situated in the heart of Burnaby, where you’ll find find many attractions within walking distance. Central Park is just a 20-minute walk away from the hotel, where you can play golf at the Central Park Pitch & Putt. Or, visit The Crystal Mall or the Old Orchard Shopping Centre, both less than 10 minutes’ walk away.
- If you're looking to stay away from the rapid pace of the city, consider staying in the south of Burnaby at the Burnaby Deluxe Home. Less than three miles away, you’ll encounter Burnaby Fraser Foreshore Park, where families enjoy a playground, picnic areas and an outdoor gym.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Burnaby
Are hotels in Burnaby safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Where to stay in Burnaby?
How much does a hotel cost in Burnaby?
What hotels in Burnaby are near casinos?
Are there any hotels in Burnaby near ice rinks?
What hotels in Burnaby are close to nightlife?
What hotels in Burnaby provide free parking?
How much is a hotel in Burnaby for tonight?
How much is a hotel in Burnaby for this weekend?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Burnaby?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Burnaby by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Burnaby hotelsFree Wi-FiPet friendlySpaCheck availabilityCheck availability
Go to map
Most recommended Burnaby hotelsShow all