Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Lihue
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|October||Cheapest month to stay with an average 26% drop in price.|
|June||Most expensive month to stay with an average 26% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|C$ 288||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|C$ 517||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Lihue hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Lihue hotel
- Lihue is the largest city on the island of Kauai in Hawaii. It is rich in culture and history and is home to many natural wonders. If you're planning a trip to Lihue, consider staying at Marriott Kauai Lagoons. This 4-star resort is within walking distance of Kalapaki Beach and Kauai Lagoons Golf Course. Nawiliwili Park and Nawiliwili Harbor are also nearby.
- If you're looking for a more luxurious place to stay, try Kauai Marriott Resort. The resort is situated right on the beach of Kalapaki Bay, has a full-service spa, and five on-site restaurants. There is a large outdoor pool open all year, and rooms come with gorgeous views overlooking the Kauai Lagoons Golf Course and the ocean.
- For a more budget-friendly idea, consider booking a room at The Kauai Inn. Guests can enjoy the outdoor pool and views of the Hula'eia Mountains. Nawiliwili Harbor and Nawiliwili Park are not far from the hotel. Though The Kauai Inn is cheap compared to other hotels in Lihue, guests will enjoy a rich taste of the tropical Hawaiian lifestyle.
- If you're planning to visit Nukolii Beach Park, Opaekaa Falls, Wailua Falls, or Lydgate State Park, consider staying at Kauai Beach Resort. Kauai Beach Resort is near all these local attractions. This property boasts four pools, two hot tubs, and a water slide. Set against a backdrop of green mountains, the beach is only a short walk away.
- Most hotels in Lihue are within three miles of Lihue Airport. However, if you want to be especially near the airport, you should stay at either the 5-star Kauai Marriott Resort or the 4-star Marriott Kauai Lagoons. Both resorts offer free airport shuttle services and are just over a mile from the airport.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Lihue
Are hotels in Lihue safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Where to stay in Lihue?
What are the best hotels near Kalapaki Beach?
Are there any hotels in Lihue that are kid-friendly?
Are there any hotels in Lihue that have a Jacuzzi?
Which top hotels in Lihue are recommended for couples?
Are there any hotels in Lihue with good restaurants?
How much is a hotel in Lihue for tonight?
How much is a hotel in Lihue for this weekend?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Lihue?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Lihue by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Lihue hotels
Go to map