Fort Myers Beach hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Fort Myers Beach
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|September||Cheapest month to stay with an average 21% drop in price.|
|February||Most expensive month to stay with an average 70% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|C$ 211||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|C$ 245||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Fort Myers Beach hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Fort Myers Beach hotel
- For beachgoers and watersports enthusiasts, Fort Myers Beach is ideal and a place where families can enjoy the sand and sea, with the Town Square a short walk away. There are several hotels in Fort Myers near the beach, including Best Western Plus Beach Resort, which offers guests a private beach that overlooks the Gulf of Mexico.
- To be in the heart of the action, Downtown is the best and busiest place to stay in Fort Myers. It’s close to Fort Myers River District, which has a wealth of attractions, like the Sydney and Bern Davis Art Cente, plus galleries and restaurants like The Sta, as well as the waterfront Centennial Park. From inns, bed and breakfasts to luxury hotels, there’s accommodation to suit every budget.
- Enjoying Fort Myers on a budget is easy. There are plenty of cheap hotels in Fort Myers, particularly along McGregor Boulevard and close to the Fort Myers Country Club.
- Ethically-minded travelers will be impressed with the variety of eco-friendly accommodation on offer in Fort Myers. There is a range of sustainable hotels both in the heart of town and along Fort Myers Beach that have been recognized by the Florida Green Lodging Program, including the Crowne Plaza.
- Booking hotels in Fort Myers during the Spring means that you will not only avoid the crowds but enjoy temperatures of a warm 80 °F. Arrive during March to experience the Fort Myers Shrimp Festival and book a hotel along Estero Boulevard so you can catch the parade. In April, film buffs can enjoy the Fort Myers Beach Film Festival at Fort Myers Beach Theater that runs for five days. Stay at Pointe Estero Resort to be close to the action.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Fort Myers Beach
Are hotels in Fort Myers Beach safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
What are the best hotels near Fort Myers Beach?
How much does a hotel cost in Fort Myers Beach?
Looking for hotels in Fort Myers with the best views?
Where is the best place to stay for shops and restaurants?
Are there hotels with spas in Fort Myers?
What are the best airport hotels close to Fort Myers?
How much is a hotel in Fort Myers Beach for tonight?
How much is a hotel in Fort Myers Beach for this weekend?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Fort Myers Beach?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Fort Myers Beach by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Fort Myers Beach hotelsFree Wi-FiPoolPet friendlySpaCheck availabilityCheck availability
Go to map
Most recommended Fort Myers Beach hotelsShow all