Good to know
|Distance to city centre||0.4 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|beautifully restored||in 7 reviews|
|boutique hotel||in 9 reviews|
|breakfast was good||in 52 reviews|
|chennai||in 6 reviews|
|chulia street||in 4 reviews|
|easy walking||in 13 reviews|
|fantastic staff||in 98 reviews|
|george town||in 6 reviews|
|georgetown||in 8 reviews|
|good hotel||in 48 reviews|
|great location||in 63 reviews|
|green tea||in 14 reviews|
|nice and the rooms||in 10 reviews|
|room is small||in 14 reviews|
|roti||in 8 reviews|
|swimming pool||in 39 reviews|
|walking distance||in 8 reviews|
Comfortable, nice place, great location, complimentary parking, good breakfast, awesome staff!
Small rooms, small pool.
(1) beautiful ambiance - just like we saw from the pictures online. (2) extremely friendly, efficient and helpful staff. (3) staff are communicating our needs and concerns to each other (they have 3 shifts/24 hours) very well so we don’t have to repeat ourself three times. (4) our concerns were being taken care of in a timely manner. (5) convenient location with many attractions steps away from the hotel or within walking distance.
(1) couple of folded benches/stools to put our luggage/bags would be perfect so we don’t have to put our bags on the floor. It would be less hassle for older folks to bend down all the way to their luggage to get their belongings. (2) parking spots - please make sure you communicate with staff prior to arrival so you have a parking spot for your vehicle.
This hotel is part of the UNESCO Heritage of Penang. This property is unique in its style and beauty. The best food street courts and great restaurants are within 5-15 minutes walks. Love lane is so close that you can spend all your evenings enjoying a lively and cheerful environment with live music and great food. The hotel is close the the art street, Little India and Museums. You should go an have a piece of cake at China House... cake heaven and a magnificent place full of art! The WIFI in the hotel was surprisingly good, I might say we didn’t have any problem to use it. :) All in all, an excellent experience! I will like also to thanks the stuff and the manager as they have been very warm and helpful with me and my mom. :)
Nothing... just a perfect place!
Great location. Parking. Breakfast. Great staff. No noisy kids.
Aircon is working fine but not cold enough for my sleep liking. No ironing equipment in room. Hot water doesn’t last long enough for longer than usual shower.
We liked the location, the staff and the architectural style. The breakfast was good and provides a goof selection. The rooms are comfortable. Generally a nice hotel that doesn’t feel like you standard chain.
The fan and air conditioning in the room were quite loud - although you don’t necessarily need them on all night. The pool is nice for a quick dip but is nothing special. The room is a little on the small side - you wouldn’t want it to be much smaller.
With a stay at Yeng Keng Hotel, you'll be centrally located in George Town, within a 10-minute walk of Goddess of Mercy Temple and Leong San Tong Khoo Kongsi. Featured amenities include limo/town car service, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.
based on 437 reviews
Things to Know
- Friendly atmosphere
- Wonderful sightseeing
- Professional service
- Friendly service
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Yeng Keng Hotel
Most Popular Landmarks
- Cheong Fatt Tze Mansion 293 m
- Masjid Kapitan Keling 351 m
- Kuan Ying Teng Temple 0.4 km
- Sri Mariamman Temple 0.4 km
- Little India 0.4 km
- Muzium Negeri Pulau Pinang 0.4 km
|George Town Penang Intl||15 km|
|Alor Setar||86.1 km|