Good to know
|Distance to city centre||2.9 km|
|Nearest Airport||Guadalajara Miguel Hidal|
|Distance to airport||17.5 km|
|"The staff is very helpful."||(in 40 reviews)|
|"Great location and cool people."||(in 48 reviews)|
|"Clean an good breakfast, nice staff!"||(in 18 reviews)|
|"There were not hot water at the time I wanted to take a bath."||(in 4 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|bike for free||in 3 reviews|
|close to the main street||in 6 reviews|
|comfortable bed||in 9 reviews|
|downtown minutes||in 5 reviews|
|exchanging||in 3 reviews|
|good breakfast||in 21 reviews|
|great location||in 62 reviews|
|great price||in 6 reviews|
|historical city||in 9 reviews|
|hot water||in 8 reviews|
|lends||in 3 reviews|
|outdoor area||in 6 reviews|
|party hostel||in 34 reviews|
|private room||in 36 reviews|
|restaurants and nightlife||in 11 reviews|
|staff is very friendly||in 57 reviews|
- Great location. - Property is set up with lots of space to hang out and socialize. - Bar with decent drink and food options.
- There were a lot of little problems with the property that added up to make the experience much worse. In a week, here are all the things that were broken (and most were not fixed during my time there): 1) Slow/clogged shower drain 2) no hot water for 2 days 3) bathroom stall lock didn't work 4) soap dispenser in main men's bathroom didn't work for most of the week! 5) paper towel dispensers in two different bathrooms were broken 6) some power outlets didn't work 7) the men's bike's tire was flat and couldn't be inflated 8) leaky sink pipe dripping on the floor. - Mosquitoes EVERYWHERE. I got bitten more times during my week here than I can remember being bitten anywhere. It doesn't help that most of the windows and doors don't have any screens, so the option is to leave the property wide open or get no circulation. -Dishonest business practices. A sign in their main lobby announces a discount for any guests staying for 7 nights. I didn't see this sign and was not told about the discount when checking in. When I asked about it the next day (and followed up afterward), three different people gave me three different excuses as to why I couldn't receive the discount. - Lockers are small. Most of your stuff will need to be left outside the lockers. - Breakfast is just toast, cereal, or one fruit option.
The property was very clean and had a very cool design. The staff were very nice and helpful, even gave you tips and helped you out if you had a question. Bathrooms and rooms were well cleaned.
The outdoor space both back and front is the best part. Good hostel needs airy space and lights. I highly suggest the hostel provide bicycles for rent (your free bikes are not super comfortable). Best way to see this city is by bike, not by foot.
Bathroom and toilet is a bit small but understand the limited space. I would like if there are more shelves or storage for our stuff next to our bed. Everyone stuff is just on the bed or on the floor. Breakfast can be improved.
The location is amazing, next to the nicest walking street in Guadalajara with tons of bars and restaurants, but far away enough to get away from most of the noise. It was the second time staying here for me but I noticed a new hostel (bohostel said a sign on it) was being constructed just next to this one, which looked a lot nicer in terms of facilities. I would check that one out when going next time for sure.
Unfortunately we had a problem with a leakage in the bathroom, which filled the floor with (clean) water. Staff helped clean it up but the only solution was to turn off the water to the wc, which meant that when we wanted to use it we had to turn it back on temporarily to be able to flush which was a mess, especially in the middle of the night.
Stayed for 3 nights in a private room. Good value for your money. The place to be to experience night life of GDL. It was also close to C3 stage where I watched a concert. Walking distance (45mins) for me to city center. The staff were friendly and helpful. Shout out to Luis who gave me a room right away after a red eye flt from US and arriving early morning. Loved their offered pub crawl and tequila tours. Met cool new friends through their tours. Will definitely recommend and stay here again next time I visit GDL.
Everything was great.
With a stay at Hostel Hospedarte Chapultepec, you'll be centrally located in Guadalajara, steps from Avienda Chapultepec and 9 minutes by foot from United States Consulate Guadalajara. Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a computer station, and express check-in.
based on 825 reviews
Things to Know
- Friendly service
- Friendly atmosphere
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Hostel Hospedarte Chapultepec
Most Popular Landmarks
- Templo Expiatorio del Santísimo Sacramento 1.2 km
- Los Arcos de Guadalajara 1.6 km
- Casa Taller Jose Clemente Orozco 1.7 km
- Teatro Diana 2.2 km
- Museo de Arqueología de Occidente 2.4 km
- Parque Agua Azul 2.5 km
|Guadalajara Miguel Hidal||17.5 km|