Find cheap flights to Guadalajara
Good to know
|February||Best time to beat the crowds (7% less expensive on average)|
|December||Most popular time to fly (15% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a round-trip
|C$ 416||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
|C$ 245||or less|
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Guadalajara
- Looking for cheap airfare to Guadalajara? 25% of our users found round-trip tickets to Guadalajara for the following prices or less: From Montreal C$ 364, from Vancouver C$ 391, from Toronto C$ 407
- Book at least 1 week before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Guadalajara is January.
- If you are looking for a bit of pampering after a long flight to Guadalajara Miguel HidalAirport (GDL), head to Sherpa Masaje Express, which is located next to Gate 9, and ask for one of their express massage services.
- The most cost-effective option to get from GuadalajaraMiguel Hidal Airport to the city centre is by using the Servicio Colectivo minibus which is scheduled to pick up passengers from outside the main airport building after every flight. This option gets you to the downtown area in about 35 minutes, and a one-way fare costs around 120 MXN (9 CAD).
- Those who arrive hungry after flights to Guadalajara will find numerous food options located throughout the airport. If you’re looking for Mexican food upon arrival, head to Chili’s or Tres Amigos, both located in the food court of Terminal 1. If your flight lands late, head to Break Station located next to Gate 4 or Krispy Kreme located in the international arrivals hall as they are both open 24 hours a day.
- Guadalajara Miguel Hidal Airport is well equipped for individuals with disabilities with elevators, accessible restrooms and telephones that can all be used by passengers in a wheelchair. In addition, if you need any assistance with checking out of the airport you can contact your airline to book this service 48 hours in advance.
- If you would like to book a tour or need help organizing your trip, head to American Tours where they should be able to assist. It is located in the arrivals area and is open every day from 6:00 am to 10:00 pm.
FAQs - booking Guadalajara flights
What is the cheapest flight to Guadalajara?
How far is Guadalajara Airport from central Guadalajara?
What is the name of Guadalajara’s airport?
Are there any airport lounges at Guadalajara Miguel Hidal Airport?
Are there any onsite airport hotels at Guadalajara Miguel HidalAirport?
Can I purchase local currency at Guadalajara Miguel HidalAirport?
How much is a taxi from Guadalajara Miguel HidalAirport to the city centre?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to Guadalajara Miguel Hidal
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Guadalajara Plane Tickets (Round-trip)
Book Cheap Guadalajara Plane Tickets (One-way)
Flights to Guadalajara
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.