Gulf Shores hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Gulf Shores
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|January||Cheapest month to stay with an average 43% drop in price.|
|May||Most expensive month to stay with an average 71% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|C$ 194||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|C$ 298||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Gulf Shores hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Gulf Shores hotel
- If you are looking to be in the heart of the action in Gulf Shores then hotels by Gulf Shore Public Beach are a great option. The public beach marks the center of Gulf Shores and there are also many restaurants in the area such as DeSoto’s Seafood Kitchen and Bahama Bob’s Beach Side Cafe.
- When booking hotels in Gulf Shores travelers may want to consider which airport they are flying into. Pensacola International Airport is east of Gulf Shores and the oceanfront hotels located in Orange Beach, Ono Island and Perdido Beach are all along the way from the airport to Gulf Shores and may be convenient areas to book a hotel in. However, if you are flying into Mobile Regional Airport, then Gulf Shores proper is your closest option.
- Planning to do some fishing during your time in Gulf Shores? Perhaps a hotel near the Gulf State Park Pier would be ideal then. The pier is one of the main spots for anglers in Gulf Shores and there are many hotels nearby like The Lodge at Gulf State Park and The Lighthouse Resort.
- Visiting Gulf Shores during Spring Break? Spring Break is a busy time of the year for Gulf Shores and for many other Gulf coast beach towns. It is highly recommended that visitors book hotels well in advance to make sure they have a variety of hotels to choose from, especially when booking hotels right on the beach.
- Orange Beach is a great alternative area to look for hotels in if the hotels in Gulf Shores are already fully booked or don’t suit your needs. Orange Beach is just 15 minutes away from Gulf Shores by car and is also directly on the coast. It is also a convenient option for travelers flying into Pensacola International Airport as it is slightly closer to the airport than Gulf Shores.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Gulf Shores
Are hotels in Gulf Shores safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Gulf Shores?
Where is best to stay in Gulf Shores with children?
What hotels feature business facilities?
What 4-star hotels are there in Gulf Shores?
What hotels in Gulf Shores have fitness centers or other exercise facilities available?
How much is a hotel in Gulf Shores for tonight?
How much is a hotel in Gulf Shores for this weekend?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Gulf Shores?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Gulf Shores by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Gulf Shores hotelsCheck availabilityCheck availability
Go to map
Most recommended Gulf Shores hotelsShow all