Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Sherbrooke
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|October||Cheapest month to stay with an average 20% drop in price.|
|August||Most expensive month to stay with an average 13% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|C$ 163||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|C$ 158||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Sherbrooke hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Sherbrooke hotel
- For travelers who are art enthusiasts, book a hotel near the Sherbrooke Museum of Fine Arts, such as the Auberge Marquis de Montcalm located less than a 10-minute walk from the museum. The Sherbrooke Museum of Fine Arts is located in a former bank building and now showcases works from local artists.
- If you enjoy recreational activities such as biking and hiking, select a hotel next to the Parc du Mont-Bellevue, a large green space in a mountain setting that is open to the public during both winter and summer. The Grand Times Hotel is a chic choice that is only a 10-minute walk to the park and is right beside Highway 112.
- Hoping to visit an educational museum or two during your trip to Sherbrooke? If so, choose a hotel near the Sherbrooke Nature and Science Museum, such as the B&B Île de Garde, which is a three-minute walk away. This museum features a variety of interactive exhibits related to animals and natural history, as well as information on the local geography.
- To see some of the city’s impressive historic architecture, consider booking a hotel near the Saint-Michel Basilica-Cathedral, a large church that dates to the 1950s and now offers tours. The Hôtel le Floral is less than a 10-minute drive to the cathedral and is located on Highway 216.
- For those hoping to ski during their trip to Sherbrooke, book a hotel near the Base de plein-air André-Nadeau, a large park that contains numerous skiing, sledding, and snowboarding trails. The Motel Le Sabre is a modest choice that is only a four-minute drive from the park and is next to Highway 112.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Sherbrooke
Are hotels in Sherbrooke safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Are there hotels in Sherbrooke with free parking?
What hotels in Sherbrooke have a good outdoor pool?
What are some good hotels in Sherbrooke near the Sherbrooke Golf Club?
Which hotels in Sherbrooke are near the Jacques-Cartier Park?
How much is a hotel in Sherbrooke for tonight?
How much is a hotel in Sherbrooke for this weekend?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Sherbrooke?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Sherbrooke by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Sherbrooke hotels
Go to map