Good to know
|Distance to city centre||0.4 km|
|"Great staff, great location."||(in 72 reviews)|
|"Room was clean, warm."||(in 4 reviews)|
|"I enjoyed my stay and will highly recommend."||(in 7 reviews)|
|"Smelling Rooms Small rooms"||(in 9 reviews)|
|"No credit card payment, cash only."||(in 10 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|bus metro||in 6 reviews|
|city center||in 23 reviews|
|close to center||in 6 reviews|
|close to maidan||in 6 reviews|
|credit card payment||in 12 reviews|
|easy to reach||in 5 reviews|
|enjoyed my stay||in 14 reviews|
|fresh air||in 9 reviews|
|friendly staff||in 59 reviews|
|good hostel||in 48 reviews|
|great location||in 98 reviews|
|noisy in the early morning||in 8 reviews|
|room was clean||in 14 reviews|
|staff is very helpful||in 70 reviews|
|station central train||in 11 reviews|
|strange reason||in 3 reviews|
|ukraine||in 10 reviews|
|warm water||in 23 reviews|
+ The location is great, really close to independence square and in a quiet side road. + Free towels + Good Wifi + Well equipped kitchen + Beds with individual light & power socket & curtain + They emailed the door code in advance so I was able to get in and check in at night (But I had to wake up staff to get bedsheets).
- Hostel appears much bigger in the pictures. - Three toilets, two showers. Never had to que but the floor was always wet. - Not good for socializing. Common space not really inviting. - Unfortunately the other guests were noisy.. Loud Netflix at nighttime, slammed doors, loud chats (Not accusing the hostel at this point) What's wrong with you people? Show some respect! - had to pay an extra tourist fee. Not much though - beds not 2 meters long. I'd guess it's been only 1,80m - the hostel has more potential but at status quo I wouldn't stay there again.
The location is a plus for sure. Not many hostel can be booked for the price this one is offering. The WiFi worked great if you need to use WiFi. Most of the hosts can speak English or at least will use Google translate to help you out.
I'm sure that bookings specified that there would be a tourist tax imposed per night that you stay in a room, however I wish it would be stayed clearly. Beware there are only 2 bathrooms and one room that has toilet only. The kitchen is more for snacking than really cooking a meal since there aren't really any pans other than pots to boil.
The location was the best! Check-in was really easy and quick, because the hostel emailed me their code to the gate. Our private room was comfortable and sufficient for two people.
The private room is next to the kitchen - you can hear everything, not really good for wakeful people. The bathroom could be cleaner.
Good location, quiet place to stay, low price.
You need to take your own sleepers with you or buy them on site. For a long stay it’s ok but not for one night.
The best location ever !!
based on 935 reviews
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Good Dreams Hostel
Most Popular Landmarks
- Independence Square 311 m
- Saint Sophia Cathedral 0.4 km
- Golden Gate 0.5 km
- St. Michael's Golden-Domed Monastery 0.6 km
- Kiev Opera House 0.7 km
- National Philharmonic 0.7 km
|Kiev Zhuliany Intl||6.8 km|
|Kiev Boryspil Intl||29.1 km|