Good to know
|Distance to city centre||2.2 km|
|Distance to airport||8.1 km|
|"Still great value for money"||(in 53 reviews)|
|"Staff very friendly and helpful."||(in 233 reviews)|
|"Nice view from my room"||(in 143 reviews)|
|"The bathroom sink is clogged."||(in 9 reviews)|
|"even though I book for non-smoking room."||(in 4 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|astana||in 27 reviews|
|bath tub||in 13 reviews|
|breakfast was good||in 156 reviews|
|brush kit||in 6 reviews|
|comfy bed||in 185 reviews|
|executive lounge||in 14 reviews|
|great location||in 377 reviews|
|near to waterfront||in 47 reviews|
|new hotel||in 152 reviews|
|old wing||in 112 reviews|
|praying mat||in 13 reviews|
|river from the room||in 385 reviews|
|river view||in 204 reviews|
|sarawak||in 14 reviews|
|shopping mall||in 16 reviews|
|smoking room||in 9 reviews|
|spacious room||in 406 reviews|
|staff are friendly||in 312 reviews|
|value for money||in 58 reviews|
The hotel is very old in term of the carpet, bathroom shower. Amenities were not standard.
The river view is awesome. Qiblah direction and carpet for muslim prayer was very helpful.
Need bigger swimming pool for adults. Couch in the room are a bit smelly.
Location the most
I requested for business invoice (while booking) but they did not provide me with invoice n ask to get it from booking.com..
1. Courteous and helpful staff. 2. The view from the room was superb. 3. The location of the hotel was excellent.
1. The overwhelming smell of damp and dank carpets from the time we exit the lift at the 10th floor all the way to the room which was almost at the emergency stairwell. Going in an out of the room several times a day was not a pleasant experience because the smell was very disturbing and is probably a sign of fungal infestation. 2. Hygiene and cleanliness of the toilet sink and bathtub was not good. There were accumulated black slime around the sink. 3. The pillows were very old and are in bad need of more stuffing or a complete change to new ones. It helped that there were contour pillows that we could request for. Else sleep would not be good at all. 4. There were stains on the bed sheets. 5. The furniture, carpet and curtains in the room need to be cleaned or changed to new ones.
location is good.
housekeeping services should be improved
With a stay at Puteri Wing, Riverside Majestic Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Kuching, a 3-minute drive from Kuching Waterfront and 6 minutes from Vivacity Megamall. Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Free self parking is available onsite.
based on 6,255 reviews
Things to Know
- Friendly service
- Comfortable beds
- Great view
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Puteri Wing, Riverside Majestic Hotel
Most Popular Landmarks
- Hills Shopping Mall 208 m
- Chinese History Museum 378 m
- Fort Margherita 0.4 km
- Astana Palace 1 km
- Sarawak Museum 1 km
- Sarawak Islamic Museum 1.2 km