Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Lorne
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|July||Cheapest month to stay with an average 35% drop in price.|
|February||Most expensive month to stay with an average 22% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|C$ 145||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|C$ 134||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Lorne hotel
- If you want to be a bit more secluded, stay at the Cumberland River Holiday Park, only a 6-minute drive from the Scenic Beach and Teddy’s Lookout on the eastern side of Lorne, plonked amidst the Australian nature but close to the Great Ocean Road. If you want to be closer to Lorne Beach and the Mountjoy Parade in the city centre, consider the Lorne World hotel, a 2-star choice only a 4-minute walk from the beachfront.
- Enjoy a leisurely hike and the breathtaking scenery on offer and stay at the Lemonade Creek Cottages Lorne, which includes a pool, cosy rooms, a tennis court and is only a 4-minute drive from the Erskine Falls. It is also only a 1-minute drive from the Blanket Leaf Picnic Area, where everyone big and small can relax after a hike to the Falls.
- If you travel to Lorne in January to be part of the Pier to Pub Festival, stay at the Cumberland Lorne Resort, a 4-star hotel with pool and tennis court that is only a 3-minute walk from the Lorne Surf Life Saving Club, where the Pier to Pub takes place.
- If you would like to enjoy a round of golf, stay close to the Lorne Country Club with its 18-hole golf course. The Chatby Lane Lorne is a casual 4-star hotel with balconies offering great views and is only a 3-minute drive from the club. Alternatively, the Ocean Acres Retreat Lorne is another option further north, amidst nature but close to the Deans Marsh-Lorne Road and a 6-minute drive from the golf course.
- Stay close to the city centre around Mountjoy Parade, with its restaurants and shops selling local goods, especially fish, nearby. The Lorne Hotel is a 3-star oceanfront choice with a bar and free parking, situated amidst the hustle and bustle of Lorne centre. La Perouse Lorne is also close to the Mountjoy Parade amenities, such as a pharmacy or the police station, and is a chic 4-star option with breakfast and free parking.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Lorne
Are hotels in Lorne safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Lorne?
Which hotels in Lorne are family-friendly?
Which hotels in Lorne have a 24-hour front desk?
Which hotels in Lorne have a restaurant?
Which are cheap hotels in Lorne?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Lorne?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Lorne by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Lorne hotels
Go to map