Good to know
|Distance to city centre||3.3 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
- what a beautiful view from the balcony, absoluely stunning !! - possibility to prepare breakfast in seperate common room - in our room was as well a shower - closeby one small Migrolino to get a simple breakfast for the morining - came one hour before check-in time, was no Problem - infront of the building is a bus-stop for the city center
- for our taste the prices of the in-house restaurant were too high, even for Switzerland - buses don`t drive very frequently, especially at night
The view from the room over the lake was spectacular. Basic room with shower but comfortable. Toilet was down the corridor. Had a wonderful tasting menu from the restaurant which we highly recommend.
Being woken up at 6am by a crane lifting a huge crate past our balcony and then hearing pneumatic drills!
Apparently hotels in Lugano are responsible for providing you with a public transport ticket whilst visiting the town. I learnt about this after I had spent money on three bus trips. I bought it to the attention of Melissa (owner) and she refused to reimburse the tickets. Eventually after a second email displaying my disappointment in the lack of responsibility on their behalf about informing clients of this benefit when they check in to the facility they decided to provide me the reimbursement of 6 francs. I felt that I shouldn’t have had to even argue my point. Just left a sour taste about the experience. Another important thing to know, that even though they advertise a bus stop outside their hotel...the bus schedule is minimal. Every day I had to walk 18 mins to the next bus stop which had a more frequent service. A great place if you have your own car.
Location and frequency of buses to the location.
based on 213 reviews
Things to Know
- Great menu
- Nice balcony
- Great view
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Ristorante le Bucce di Gandria
Most Popular Landmarks
- Monte Brè 1.4 km
- University of Lugano 3.4 km
- Palazzo dei Congressi 3.5 km
- Parco Ciani 3.5 km
- Musée d'art moderne de Lugano 3.8 km
- Pista La Resega 3.8 km
|Milan Malpensa||46.8 km|
|Porto Ceresio||13.8 km|