Good to know
Value for money
Distance to city centre
|New Delhi Indira Gandhi Intl|
Distance to airport
|"Great staff, friendly and helpful"||(in 75 reviews)|
|"Great hotel with great staff."||(in 46 reviews)|
|"Bed was very comfortable"||(in 6 reviews)|
|"Worst reception staff ever ."||(in 42 reviews)|
|"Customer service was not good."||(in 29 reviews)|
|"Horrible check in experience."||(in 35 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
It was ok experience
I like that it is close to Airport and the hotrl ambience was good
1. Things were broken in toilet 2. Room service was horrible 3. Frint desk was not reachable and have to wait for long In future i would prefer to pay more and stay on the otherside of airport where there are new and better airport
Bed was nice
Front desk service was terrible. Arranged a shuttle to and from the airport. No one arrives to pick us up. We had to fight for over an hour to have the shuttle pick us up. When we reached the hotel the managers said for our trouble (5hours later) he would wave the fee. When we checked out they tried to charge us anyway!
Dirty Room & Repeatedly Disaapointing Service
Shower was hot.
Dirty and grimy room with stains on the furniture, ripped sheets, and filth in the corners. Frustratingly disaapointing service, time and again.
I will not recommend this hotel to anyone.
The room was average and the hotel is close to a train station. Complimentary fruit platter and water.
1. The staff is not trained. even though there were 5 people at the reception desk, they could not manage 4 check-in guest. Prolonged wait as they were busy talking and doing their own things. 2. The breakfast was average - not many choices 3. Turn down service did not replace the soap or shampoo in the room 4. Check out was a hassle the list keep on going.
Food was great. Room was clean.
AC was not working and the management said that mechanic will come tomorrow. In delhi heat, this can be a big problem.
A stay at Radisson Blu Hotel New Delhi Dwarka places you in the heart of New Delhi, within a 5-minute drive of Iskcon Temple and National Law University. Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in New Delhi? This hotel has facilities measuring 25000 square feet (2323 square meters), including a conference center. Free valet parking is available onsite.
based on 752 reviews
Value for money
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Radisson Blu New Delhi Dwarka
Does Radisson Blu New Delhi Dwarka have special cancellation policies due to coronavirus (COVID-19)?
Where is Radisson Blu New Delhi Dwarka located?
When is check-in time and check-out time at Radisson Blu New Delhi Dwarka?
Does Radisson Blu New Delhi Dwarka offer free Wi-Fi?
Does Radisson Blu New Delhi Dwarka offer free parking?
Does Radisson Blu New Delhi Dwarka offer free airport shuttle service?
How far is Radisson Blu New Delhi Dwarka from the airport?
Can you bring pets to Radisson Blu New Delhi Dwarka?
Does Radisson Blu New Delhi Dwarka have a pool?
Reviews about Radisson Blu New Delhi Dwarka
Most Popular Landmarks
- Rashtrapati Bhavan 16 km
- Qutub Minar 16.5 km
- Indira Gandhi Memorial Museum 16.5 km
- Dilli Haat 16.8 km
- Safdarjung's Tomb 16.9 km
- Gurudwara Bangla Sahib 17.1 km