Good to know
|Distance to city centre||2.9 km|
|Nearest Airport||Boston Logan Intl|
|Distance to airport||14.7 km|
|"The front desk staff were great!."||(in 75 reviews)|
|"Room was very nice, we enjoyed"||(in 41 reviews)|
|"Staff was very friendly and accommodating."||(in 49 reviews)|
|"I do not recommend this hotel."||(in 15 reviews)|
|"Specific location relating to highway noise"||(in 15 reviews)|
|"Hotel is noisy due to traffic"||(in 10 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|clean and nice||in 11 reviews|
|desk staff||in 341 reviews|
|downtown boston||in 42 reviews|
|easy access||in 29 reviews|
|friendly staff||in 249 reviews|
|good location||in 203 reviews|
|highway noise||in 127 reviews|
|hotel is located||in 200 reviews|
|mass pike||in 36 reviews|
|noisy at night||in 77 reviews|
|noisy traffic||in 60 reviews|
|parking cost||in 225 reviews|
|parking night||in 145 reviews|
|room was small||in 273 reviews|
Conveniently located to our visit.
Situated above the MA Pike. Can be noisy with traffic below.
1. Kids loved the pool and swam every day 2. Was fascinated by the fact that it is built above the highway and there’s also a train line running underneath it 3. Great view of the highway from my original room on the 10th floor. 4. Beautiful area that appeared safe.
1. It was 3 of us in the room but only 2 cups and glasses were provided. 2. It was not worth the money we paid. 3. Talking to some reception staff always felt like we were bothering them. 4. I extended my stay in advance so that we could check out at 7pm instead of 12pm. We went out for lunch and we were locked out of our room!! Was told at reception all keys on floor 10 were automatically disabled due to renovations starting that day. Didn’t mind the renovations but people working here need some lessons in communication. They had said before that renovations would be taking but then didn’t have the professionalism to just get us another room!! 5. After we were given another room, it was overlooking the car park - not a pretty sight! 6. The Second room didn’t have a microwave, coffee machine didn’t work, and we were gagging for hot drinks. 7. I emailed this hotel several times a few hours after I realised I booked a hotel farther than we would have liked to stay but guess what? - they did not reply! Would have been nice to acknowledge receipt of my email and still say cancellation would require a fee. 8. The bathroom was too small for such a big hotel. 9. The bath and shower taps could not close properly, hence were constantly dripping.
Did not expect to have such facilities for money paid. Nice place to stay. Easy to reach by public transport.
Great staff and hotel. Parking garage right next door clean room and great toiletries.
Heated pool was not warm
Convenient parking. Good location.
Property is abit dated. A/C was loud when operating.
Travelers looking for a hotel with the lowest rates and best access to Boston attractions will find all they need at the Crowne Plaza Boston- Newton. The hotel’s convenient location is an ideal choice for business travelers looking to host or attend meetings and special events.
The Crowne Plaza Boston - Newton is just five miles from Boston and is situated close enough to the busy city to create a convenient location, but it’s still pushed back enough from the city to provide a sense of tranquility. The hotel is directly on the MBTA bus line which connects with Boston's other outstanding public transportation. Crowne Plaza guests do not need to rent a car. Uniquely situated in Newton Corner, the hotel is primarily convenient to universities and hospitals. However, less than five miles away is the excitement of Boston attractions like Fenway Park, the Charles River, and multiple museums.
The Crowne Plaza offers a heated indoor pool and 24-hour fitness center for free. It is also home to Martha's Restaurant, which provides all meals and offers room service. The adjacent Social Restaurant and Bar offers a unique dining experience and great food. The hotel boasts over 8,000 square feet of newly remodeled event space and includes flawless features, an executive boardroom, and a ballroom.
The 270 spacious guest rooms have been stylishly redesigned and offer comfort for all. All of the rooms are spacious, offering comfortable bedding and convenient services and amenities such as a Starbucks coffee and tea maker. Large groups and families can stay connected with adjoining rooms, or all together with couch sofas and roll-away beds. Travelers needing to catch a plane will find ultimate convenience in the in-room checkout option.
based on 1,505 reviews
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Newton Plaza Hotel Boston
Where is Newton Plaza Hotel Boston located?
Newton Plaza Hotel Boston is located at 320 Washington Street, 2.9 km from the centre of Newton. Jackson Homestead and Museum is the closest landmark to Newton Plaza Hotel Boston.
When is check-in time and check-out time at Newton Plaza Hotel Boston?
Check-in time is 3:00 PM and check-out time is 12:00 PM at Newton Plaza Hotel Boston.
Does Newton Plaza Hotel Boston offer free Wi-Fi?
Yes, Newton Plaza Hotel Boston offers free Wi-Fi.
Does Newton Plaza Hotel Boston offer free parking?
No, Newton Plaza Hotel Boston does not offer free parking.
Does Newton Plaza Hotel Boston offer free airport shuttle service?
No, Newton Plaza Hotel Boston does not offer free airport shuttle service.
How far is Newton Plaza Hotel Boston from the airport?
Newton Plaza Hotel Boston is 14.7 km from Boston Logan Intl. Newton Plaza Hotel Boston is 15.1 km from Bedford Hanscom Field.
Can you bring pets to Newton Plaza Hotel Boston?
Yes, Newton Plaza Hotel Boston is a pet-friendly hotel.
Does Newton Plaza Hotel Boston have a pool?
Yes, Newton Plaza Hotel Boston has a pool on-site.
Reviews about Newton Plaza Hotel Boston
Most Popular Landmarks
- Jackson Homestead and Museum 0.7 km
- Alumni Stadium 2.9 km
- Charles River Museum of Industry 4.3 km
- Historic New England Lyman Estate 4.5 km
- Robert Treat Paine Estate 5 km
- Boston Marriott Newton 6 km
|Boston Logan Intl||14.7 km|
|Bedford Hanscom Field||15.1 km|
|Boston-Back Bay||9.2 km|