Saint Thomas Island hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Saint Thomas Island
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|October||Cheapest month to stay with an average 25% drop in price.|
|December||Most expensive month to stay with an average 50% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|C$ 306||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|C$ 293||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Saint Thomas Island hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Saint Thomas Island hotel
- More than an island, St. Thomas Island is actually a well-developed city with taxis, shops, neighborhoods and public spaces. For both business travelers and vacationers, it offers exquisite hotels with an array of amenities. Luxury hotels in St. Thomas include the Ritz Carlton, Point Pleasant Resort and Bolongo Bay Beach Resort.
- During your stay in St. Thomas, make a visit to the botanical garden and learn about the flowers and trees of the island. Hotels within walking distance of Phantasea Tropical Botanical Garden include Mafolie Hotel, Flamboyan on the Bay and Windward Passage Hotel.
- Cyril E. King Airport is the airport for St. Thomas. It is serviced by Delta, United, American and Spirit Airlines and is only 20 minutes from the island. To get to your hotel from the airport, you can take a taxi or hotel shuttle. Some hotels that provide shuttle transportation include Elysian Beach Resort and Bolongo Bay Beach Resort.
- Take the ferry from St. Thomas to St. John to explore other beaches, see island ruins and visit Peace Hill Windmill. The ferry will also take you to nearby Water Island and St. Croix. If you plan to enjoy these excursions, perhaps you’ll want to stay at a hotel close to the ferry dock such as Marriott’s Frenchman’s Cove, Lindbergh Bay Hotel and Flamboyan on the Bay Resort & Villa.
- During your visit to St. Thomas, you’ll want to try Caribbean dishes like fungi, kallaloo, conch and roti. Some great island cuisine can be enjoyed at local hotels like Mafolie Hotel, Sugar Bay Resort and Wyndham Margaritaville.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Saint Thomas Island
Are hotels in Saint Thomas Island safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Saint Thomas Island?
What hotels offer the best views of the island?
Where can I shop in St. Thomas?
What hotels in St. Thomas are kid friendly?
Are there any historical hotels in St. Thomas?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Saint Thomas Island?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Saint Thomas Island by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Saint Thomas Island hotelsCheck availability
Go to map
Most recommended Saint Thomas Island hotelsShow all
Pirates Pension At Bluebeard's Castle By Capital Vacations
Charlotte Amalie C$ 287+