Good to know
|Distance to city centre||6.6 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
Breakfast was great. Location was great.
- All asian countries do not use shoes indoor, which is great. Hotels and homesteads will provide slippers to guests. However, Issue Seoul did not provide slippers. Travelers would come home after a long day of sightseeing, take their shoes off, and walk around barefoot with sweaty dirty feet. I think this is unsanitary and quite disgusting. - I asked for to extend my checkout by one hour. They denied my request. It was Sunday morning when most people already checked out for the weekend, I did not see any rush for my to leave. They didn't even clean my room until two hours after I "checked out". - There is also no common room on the first floor. It is a big space with only a kitchen table. They should add a couch or a few chairs to increase socializing space. - No outlets by the beds. There was only one extension chord in the middle of the room on the floor. If you are staying in the bunk bed top, you cannot charge. - Bathrooms are not labeled male (first floor) and female (second floor). When guests would try to use the bathrooms, the owner would tell them verbally to use other bathroom. Would be much easier and better guest experience with signs on the doors.
Bathroom pretty dirty 1 bathroom to be shared with around 15 people Never got to see the person in charge they never explained me anything Had to leave earlier due bad conditions of the beds - didn’t get to see the person to explain why I was leaving. Breakfast 9-10am. Very short with options.
They are very clean. I liked that i could just check in myself, because the had already charged my credit card and I arrived very late.
On booking.com it said they had an airport shuttle, but they didn’t. The good thing is that it’s not very difficult to get there from the Airport.
The breakfast is very delicious, and vanilla coffee is fantastic.
Sound insulation is not good.
Comfortable bed, very clean environment! The staff was super nice and friendly, the communication was excellent! The breakfast was good too, I love the rice balls. Great value.
The location is good but not close enough to the metro, it's quite a long walk (about 15 minute), especially with suitcases.
With a stay at Issue Seoul Guesthouse in Seoul (Mapo), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Hongik University and Seoul World Cup Stadium. Featured amenities include luggage storage and laundry facilities. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and free self parking is available onsite.
based on 71 reviews
Things to Know
- Friendly service
- Friendly atmosphere
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Most Popular Landmarks
- Noryangjin Fish Market 4.9 km
- Namdaemun Market 5.6 km
- War Memorial of Korea 5.9 km
- Gyeongbokgung Palace 6.1 km
- National Folk Museum 6.5 km
- N Seoul Tower 6.5 km
|Seoul Gimpo Intl||10.1 km|
|Seoul Incheon Intl||42.5 km|