Find cheap flights to Seoul
Good to know
|May||Best time to beat the crowds (5% less expensive on average)|
|December||Most popular time to fly (13% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a round-trip
|C$ 851||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
|C$ 498||or less|
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Seoul
- Looking for cheap airfare to Seoul? 25% of our users found round-trip tickets to Seoul for the following prices or less: From Vancouver Intl C$ 668, from Calgary C$ 1002, from Ottawa C$ 1159
- Book at least 4 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be July and August. The cheapest month to fly to Seoul is March.
- If you’re interested in flights to Seoul, there are two primary airports that you can choose from. Incheon International Airport is the largest airport in the region and services a high number of flights, while Gimpo International Airport is a smaller choice that is closer to the city center.
- For those that would like a direct flight to Seoul, consider booking your ticket with either Air Canada or Korean Air. Both of these companies service several daily flights between the two locations and are known for having many amenities, such as free checked bags and complimentary drinks.
- To have cell phone service during your time in Seoul, stop by the Cell Phone Rental kiosk located in the Arrivals terminal of Incheon International Airport. The employees at this kiosk can help you install a new SIM card, activate a new phone plan or rent a new cell phone altogether.
- Traveling with your family? Make sure to stop by one of the children’s play areas in Incheon International Airport. Equipped with a variety of toys, activities and games, these play areas are a great way to let your children burn off some energy after a long day of traveling.
- If you are particularly interested in aviation, don’t forget to stop by the Airport Observatory and Exhibition in Gimpo International Airport. This small museum offers free entry to travelers and showcases a variety of photos and artifacts related to the region’s flying history.
FAQs - booking Seoul flights
What is the cheapest flight to Seoul?
Which airlines fly to Seoul?
Which Seoul airport is closest to central Seoul?
What is the best way to travel from Gimpo International Airport to downtown Seoul?
What are good hotels near Incheon International Airport?
What dining options are there in Incheon International Airport?
Does Incheon International Airport have anywhere to shower?
How does KAYAK find such low prices on flights to Seoul?
How does KAYAK's flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy my flight ticket to Seoul?
What is the Hacker Fare option on flights to Seoul?
What is KAYAK's "flexible dates" feature and why should I care when looking for a flight to Seoul?
Top 5 airlines flying to Seoul
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Seoul Plane Tickets (Round-trip)
Book Cheap Seoul Plane Tickets (One-way)
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.