Find cheap flights to South Korea
Good to know
|February||Best time to beat the crowds (5% less expensive on average)|
|December||Most popular time to fly (15% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a round-trip
|C$ 1078||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
|C$ 522||or less|
Top tips for finding cheap flights to South Korea
- Looking for cheap airfare to South Korea? 25% of our users found round-trip tickets to South Korea for the following prices or less: From Nanaimo Arpt C$ 1161, from Montreal C$ 1179, from Ottawa C$ 1224
- Book at least 4 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to South Korea is March.
- If you are planning to visit South Korea at the beginning of February, avoid travelling between the 4th and 6th of the month when Korean’s celebrate Lunar New Year’s Day, known as Seollal. This period will be very busy as many Korean’s head back to their home cities and flights are often more expensive.
- Before you travel on your flight to South Korea, you must ensure that you have a valid passport and are not carrying certain items including literature, photos and films that violate Korean constitutional orders.
- If you are planning to visit Seoul, the capital city of South Korea, then you have a choice between two airports. Incheon International Airport (ICN) is South Korea’s largest airport and is 48min from the city centre, while Gimpo International Airport (GMP) is a 15min train journey from Seoul.
- In order to visit lots of cities during your trip to South Korea, book a flight to Daegu International Airport (TAE), situated in the heart of Gyeongsang-do province. Home to various UNESCO World Cultural Heritage sites, a national park and Tripitaka Koreana, the largest city in the area is Busan which is 48min south of the airport.
- For the largest variety of airline options, fly into Incheon International Airport and take a domestic flight from there to other parts of South Korea. This airport is a major hub for Asiana Airlines, Korean Air, Air Incheon, Air Seoul, Jin Air, Eastar Jet and Jeju Air. As well, Incheon is the main city of China Southern Airlines.
FAQs - booking South Korea flights
Which airlines have a flexible cancellation policy for flights from Canada to South Korea due to COVID-19?
How long is the flight to South Korea?
What is the cheapest flight to South Korea?
Which airlines fly to South Korea?
What are the most popular destinations in South Korea?
Do I need a visa to enter South Korea?
Are there any direct flights to South Korea?
Which airport in South Korea has the best facilities?
Which South Korean airport is close to Gyeongbokgung Palace?
Is there an airport on the island of Jeju?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to South Korea
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap South Korea Plane Tickets
Recent round-trip flight deals
Search by stops
Recent one-way flight deals
Search by stops
Flights to South Korea
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.