Find cheap flights to Thailand
Good to know
|May||Best time to beat the crowds (6% less expensive on average)|
|December||Most popular time to fly (12% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a round-trip
|C$ 908||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
|C$ 509||or less|
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Thailand
- Looking for cheap airfare to Thailand? 25% of our users found round-trip tickets to Thailand for the following prices or less: From Vancouver C$ 960, from Toronto C$ 1052, from Montreal C$ 1176
- Book at least 4 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Thailand is March.
- Low-cost airlines such as AirAsia operate mainly to and from Bangkok's Don Mueang Airport (DMK), connecting the country's capital to domestic airports throughout Thailand. For this reason, it can sometimes be cheaper to fly into Bangkok first before travelling to your final destination.
- The Songkran festival, which is held in April, marks the beginning of the New Year in Thailand and attracts many tourists who want to participate in the ever-popular water fights. Be aware that prices for airfare tends to increase in the week leading up to the festival.
- ATMs are available at all major airports in Thailand, so you can withdraw money upon arrival. You can also find exchange bureaus at airports in bigger cities such as Bangkok, Phuket and Chiang Mai where you can exchange Canadian dollars into Thai Baht.
- As most international flights arrive in Thailand's capital city, Bangkok, travellers should be aware that there are two international airports near the city, Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport (BKK) and Don Mueang Airport.
- To visit the Railay peninsula, consider flying into Krabi Airport (KBV). From there, you can catch an airport shuttle to Ao Nammao Pier and take a boat to reach the Railay beaches.
FAQs - booking Thailand flights
How long is the flight to Thailand?
What is the cheapest flight to Thailand?
What are the most popular destinations in Thailand?
Do I need a visa to travel to Thailand?
What are the best options for flights to Thailand?
I want to visit the beaches and Thailand's islands. Which airport is most convenient to fly into?
Where should I fly to in Thailand if I’d like to visit the northern part of the country?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to Thailand
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book cheap flights to Thailand (Round-trip)
Book cheap flights to Thailand (One-way)
Flights to Thailand
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.