YVR - BKK
Find cheap flights from Vancouver Airport to Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport
Good to know
|May||Best time to beat the crowds (24% less expensive on average)|
|December||Most popular time to fly (32% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a round-trip
|C$ 650||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
|C$ 559||or less|
When to book flights from Vancouver Intl to Bangkok Suvarnabhumi
Top tips for finding a cheap flight
- Looking for a cheap flight? 25% of our users found flights on this route for C$ 741 or less.
- The cheapest flight from Vancouver Airport to Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport was found, on average, 76 days before departure.
- Book at least 5 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be November, December and January. The cheapest month to fly is May.
- Morning departure is around 28% more expensive than an evening flight, on average*.
- Flights from Vancouver to Bangkok usually depart from Vancouver International Airport in BC and arrive at the New Bangkok International Airport, also known as Suvarnabhumi Airport, in Thailand. A number of airlines service this route however flights usually have on layover, as there are no direct flights from Vancouver to Bangkok.
- Need some help with your luggage at Vancouver International Airport? Porter services can help passengers take their luggage from the curb to the check-in counters in the main terminal. Porter services are particularly useful for families with children or people travelling in large groups, and fees are calculated based on the number of bags.
- If you have some time before your flight, the shopping outlets at Vancouver International Airport offer a wide range of options including apparel, accessories and electronics. International travelers can shop at the duty-free outlets to purchase perfume, liquor, gourmet products and locally-produced souvenirs.
- If you’re travelling with children through Vancouver International Airport, play areas can be found throughout the terminal to keep them entertained. Children will also love visiting the aquarium in the International Terminal, which contains a wide variety of marine creatures and fish including wolf eels, sea urchins and sea stars.
- Getting a massage is one of the best ways to prepare for a long-haul flight as it helps to stimulate circulation and promote relaxation. There are four spa outlets at Vancouver International Airport that offer a wide range of spa services including massages, facials, manicures and pedicures. Haircuts and styling services are also available.
FAQs for booking Vancouver Airport to Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport flights
How long does a flight from Vancouver Airport to Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport take?
Which airlines provide the cheapest flights from Vancouver Airport to Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport?
What’s the cheapest day of the week to fly from Vancouver Airport to Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport?
Are there any lounges at Vancouver International Airport?
Can I get something to eat at Bangkok International Airport?
Where is the closest hotel to Bangkok International Airport?
How can I get from the airport to downtown Bangkok?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines serving Vancouver Intl to Bangkok Suvarnabhumi
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book cheap flights from Vancouver Airport to Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport (round-trip)
Book cheap flights from Vancouver Airport to Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport (one-way)
Vancouver Airport - Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport Flights
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.