Find cheap flights to China
Latest China Flight Deals
Good to know
|November||Best time to beat the crowds (6% less expensive on average)|
|December||Most popular time to fly (15% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a round-trip
|C$ 831||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
|C$ 464||or less|
Top tips for finding cheap flights to China
- Looking for cheap airfare to China? 25% of our users found round-trip tickets to China for the following prices or less: From Vancouver C$ 686, from Calgary C$ 814, from Toronto C$ 830
- Book at least 3 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to China is February.
- To prepare for your flight to China, you will need to obtain a visa before entering the country. Canadian citizens can stay in China for 15 days. The single-entry visa costs C$ 120 and can be submitted either online or by post. If you enter China as a group, you must also exit the country as a group.
- Travellers can import certain duty-free products upon arrival in China, including 400 cigarettes, 1.5 L of alcohol or 50 g of silver or gold. You will not be able to bring fresh fruit or meat into the country.
- If you are travelling to China with children, Air Canada offers several child-friendly options for families. Take advantage of Family Check-in and early boarding if you have children under the age of six, where you and your family can board early on flights to China. They also offer family seating on the flight.
- China has many large cities that are easily reached by domestic flights from one of the many airports. Consider flying to a major airport such as Beijing Capital International Airport (PEK), Shanghai Pudong International Airport (PVG) or Chengdu Shuangliu International Airport (CTU), which offer flights from Canada with Air China.
- If you are looking at flights to China near the start of the year, avoid the last week in January as it is the Chinese New Year, also known as the Spring Festival. Airfares can increase and airports will be busy as many Chinese citizens travel during this celebration.
FAQs - booking China flights
How long is the flight to China?
What is the cheapest flight to China?
Which airlines fly to China?
What are the most popular destinations in China?
I want to visit the Great Wall of China, which airport should I fly into?
Can I get a direct flight to China from Canada?
I want to visit Hong Kong, is there an airport there?
I am visiting Tibet, where should I fly into?
Which airport should I fly into in Shanghai?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 4 airlines flying to China
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book cheap flights to China (Round-trip)
Book cheap flights to China (One-way)
Flights to China
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.